in desperate need of manga with a strong sense of comradery

I adore strong relationships between a bunch of dudes. That sounds gay but believe me, you run that through your head enough times and you'll understand.

Dex-chan lover
I feel that. It's something I'm also interested in.

For a bunch of dudes, Gantz definitely has moments. Great read. Main character is kind of an antisocial shit for a bit though.
Hajime no Ippo when it's not about boxingu has some slice of life bits of hanging out with gym bros. The anime is excellent.

If it's just two dudes, I strongly recommend House of Five Leaves . It made me want to go out and talk to strangers after reading it, and I actually did. A bit funny how it was written by a woman who focuses on making boy's love Manga... I didn't get any repulsive gay vibes from it, just strong feels.

Also for two dudes I can recommend an Anime Film Run Melos!(1992), it's about trust and honor and whatnot.

I think Gantz should have what you want, but you gotta stick with it.

Fed-Kun's army
Out (Iguchi Tatsuya) might be the one for deliquent caramaderie

Dex-chan lover
I would say Jojo and Hokuto No Ken, but the bros in the series... Usually meet... heartbreaking ends...
Jojo masters shock factor, HNK masters a slow and emotional death... So... Yeah, if your looking for such, I'd suggest SBR, but I was utterly broken after the ending...

Users who are viewing this thread