Inkya Datta Ore no Seishun Revenge: Tenshi sugiru Ano Ko to Ayumu Re Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
He's doing his best for his wifey. :thumbsup:
Much respect.
:salute:
His sister, not only sounds very mature, but also very supportive of him, which is real nice to see.

And when someone does that in class, I will support the dude, for having the guts to disrupt the status quo.
That's onee-san type of a little sister. Giving you life counseling even if she is TWO WHOLE years younger than you. At this point, the little sister is THIRTY TWO WHOLE LIFETIME years younger than him. \\

Dex-chan lover
Man that panel with chains wrapped to him was so simple but powerful. Many times I wished I could have gotten up and done something.
Now I got AI so instead of me getting up, I let AI do the projections. I just get up and get my coffee.
I did need a heck ton to learn the AI though.

Dex-chan lover
What the sister said is interesting; is she also a regressor? Maybe it's a family thing? The things she said implied that she's lived longer and experienced more than what a middle-schooler should have.
If the sister is a regressor, she would have slapped Niihama. In the first chapter, I remember correctly that Niihama is all alone - mother dead, unable to contact with Kanako. Most likely explanation is that Kanako ignored him on purpose at their adult life.

Dex-chan lover
I really like this mc even though he's regression he's not acting like shet teenager and actually act like adult, not like other mc with same theme even though they adult and then regression but they suddenly act like shet teenager for some reason even though they supposed to be adult
You will never act like a teenager once you worked in a black company. Furthermore, you will value money more.

Dex-chan lover
His hurdles are getting higher 'n higher. Fight the bully, fight the gal bullies, fight the class itself.

What is next?

Dex-chan lover
What the sister said is interesting; is she also a regressor? Maybe it's a family thing? The things she said implied that she's lived longer and experienced more than what a middle-schooler should have.
Mobusekai has a sister regressor, but in this manga only the MC is transported back to the past.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe a mistranslation?

Dex-chan lover
I really like this mc even though he's regression he's not acting like shet teenager and actually act like adult, not like other mc with same theme even though they adult and then regression but they suddenly act like shet teenager for some reason even though they supposed to be adult
Real Teens have difficulty acting like that since they really are still outgrowing their delusional years ( Santa Claus, Power Rangers, Hentai ) plus their balls are full of energy they will really bust their nut on the nearest girl to cling on them.

only a regressor can have this kind of attitude, or a scion of a rich company. Those two kinds of people have inhuman experience equivalent to being possessed by a different person.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh I can relate to their class situation so much. No camaraderie at all, no one wanted to lead. Didn't have fun as a class back then.
it was a good thing there are schools that plan everything for you, like military schools.
though getting kicked in the gut every night is tough and difficult to breathe.

- memoirs of a friend

Dex-chan lover
Moral Lesson of this story. If you screwed up high school, go work in a Black Corporation till you die.

Dex-chan lover
Special shout out to Re Zero.
That one is unbearable.

Users who are viewing this thread