Isekai Craft Gurashi ~Jiyuu Kimama na Seisan Shoku no Honobono Slow Life~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
I kinda like the presentation. I mean, I have no clue about actual architecture or whatever, but it seems reasonable enough to me. The detail with keeping the statues was nice. Also, sauna is a big plus. Also also, anything with night light in mind is great.

Having a bath (or shower) in the dark is very relaxing.

That manservice is classy, ngl.

Water heating is a good idea.

Oh, Liz. Almost forgot about her.

It's crowded when they get there, but when they sit down, they're almost alone.

I like that while they got a warning, that was it. No need for guild political drama.

Classy Duke as always. I like him.

600 km... Should take about 10-20 days, maybe?

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

The bath r magnificent, the author/team miss the opportunity to color it alive to step up the gear a little bit...
(OωO )...

Ohh, a long journey, with Miyabi there, the cargo problem have already been done, next part r the terrains n the enemy...
@.@...

Dex-chan lover
I can appreciate that the MC deliberately dismissed the idea of using Japanese style here. I must admit, with all the isekai I read, the Japanese superiority tropes have gotten rather trite, so this is rather refreshing. Perhaps we will some day see a fantasy world native who does not immediately fall in love with soy sauce. I won't hold my breath for that one.

Users who are viewing this thread