Isekai Craft Gurashi: Jiyuu Kimama na Seisan Shoku no Honobono Slow Life - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation. The last page hits really hard, parental figures have a lot to consider and being self-reflective with how you love your children is not something that happens often as it is not easy. It truly is the hardest adventure.

Dex-chan lover
OIP.ydWylxT251p9Knn3llci8gAAAA

who cutting onion !!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Make new party with Liz, Miyabi, and the Cat.

Liz - leader, strategist, long range DPS.
Mel - ranger/assasin, melee dps, temporary tank(evasive).
Miyabi - miyabi
The strongest people in any conflict is always the ones handling all of the logistics. Anyone can learn to swing a sword, but not everyone can clear cut a tunnel through a mountain in an afternoon, or figure out how best to hunt efficiently.

Dex-chan lover
They are a really great group, and friends.
Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
The 3 of them have pissed me off but D'arte more than the rest. They "recommend" her for the leadership position and the moment things get even a little difficult they assume control. It shows all they wanted to do was prop her up and never actually believed in her.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I really like Liz's extended family, though I feel they're wasted on this story, though Miyabi, more specifically his role may be the fault I'm seeing in it
I think the author want to tell us that Liz's extended family could recognize where Liz's happiness lies because of Miyabi

Aggregator gang
All caught up! This is one of the better series out there. MC isn't stupid but is considerate of others feelings. No useless harem, and yes it's an OP skill but MC has yet to use plot armor to survive but is using minecraft exploits.

Users who are viewing this thread