Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps this works better as a manga, the reviews on novelupdates are overwhelmingly negative?... At least I'm enjoying this greatly.
Reviews, not the ratings. The ratings are at 3.9/5.

Just like mangaupdates, a vast majority of the "reviews" are either people who despise the work (having apparently not read the tags) and write paragraphs about how every piece of it is trash while giving it 1 star OR fans of a series who write short reviews and give the work 5 stars to counteract the jerks/trolls.

People who write decent reviews and ACTUALLY PROPERLY CRITIQUE AND RATE THE SERIES SOMETHING BESIDES THE MAXIMUM OR MINIMUM SCORE are a distant third...

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps this works better as a manga, the reviews on novelupdates are overwhelmingly negative?... At least I'm enjoying this greatly.
This is the last time something actually interesting regarding "streaming" happens in the story, from now on it's all harem romance shit and regular isekai fare.

Dex-chan lover
Won't whomever he commissioned to make the mask & costume recognize it and realize who he is?

Dex-chan lover
the smartest thing MC should do is a marathone stream, just be up for a day or even more
they should prove MC somehow kidnapped and sacrificied a whole nation for it
he could even just cast a massive spell from a mountain when streaming, making his position know, when investigated from the kingdom they would discover that the place didn't see much foot travel
That sounds incredibly smart and very in line with what streamers actually do.

This means it won't happen in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Nearly every single series this author writes has Yandere heroines.

If you're desperate, you can read the WN (This manga chapter corresponded to WN chapter 24 and part of 25).
Thanks for the link to the WN. Giving it a read and I just found out a minor, yet slightly disturbing fact about Alfana.

So in this world, Kanata was born and raised in a farming village called Roggin, which is wuite a ways away from the royal capital that the story takes place in mostly. On the day after Alfana enrolled into the Royal Academy's S Class, she sent a messenger to that village... to have a stone road built from it to the capital. Okay, so, infrastructure upgrades? Not particularly disturbing. What IS disturbing is that she had tracked down his family and birthplace a few days after meeting him.

Dex-chan lover
In chapter 11 one of the classmates say "And streamer said he's a commoner" but in this chapter the saintess talks about reducing the chances of people finding out he's a commoner? There's also Aguila who ranted about him being a commoner getting attention.

Thanks for the link to the WN. Giving it a read and I just found out a minor, yet slightly disturbing fact about Alfana.

So in this world, Kanata was born and raised in a farming village called Roggin, which is wuite a ways away from the royal capital that the story takes place in mostly. On the day after Alfana enrolled into the Royal Academy's S Class, she sent a messenger to that village... to have a stone road built from it to the capital. Okay, so, infrastructure upgrades? Not particularly disturbing. What IS disturbing is that she had tracked down his family and birthplace a few days after meeting him.
That spoiler should have been put into the manga. I like the ideal of seeing that happen just from her matching his hand with the stream.

THE MANGA DEPICTION OF HIS PHYSICAL OUTFIT LOOKS WAY THAN WHAT MY MIND HAD THOUGHT
It was a basic ass cloak with a white mask

Dex-chan lover
That spoiler should have been put into the manga. I like the ideal of seeing that happen just from her matching his hand with the stream.
Oh believe me there's actually quite a bit of stuff that didn't make it from the WN; stuff that helps with the story's worldbuilding and showing just how much "Streamer" (actually refered to as Haishin - a specific type of streamer that doesn't show their face -in the WN) influences the world around him, both positively and negatively. I could give examples, but I think it'd be better to see for yourself.

Kil

Assassin is best girl so far, ngl.
All the shit she does for him while watching his back, truly best girl. Also, that retarded faction gonna get gutted soon, aren't they?

This man is the 2nd MC I've seen tame multiple Yanderes. 1st is the School Days protag on the hardest route.

Thanks for the TL
Victor from My Three Wives are Beautiful Vampires is the ultimate Yandere bender.
His Harem has more than 10 girls right now and every single one of them are yanderes.

Users who are viewing this thread