Isekai Kaeri no Ossan wa, Fusei Sukiru de Fathercon Musume-tachi o Tororori ni - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
@Neurotic-Senpai Well, don't take it too hard. I'm not a native English speaker either.
This just need a proof reader to make it flow better.

Double-page supporter
Q: "What should I do ?" ...
A: "Accept the boobs girl and start your harem life" ...

As PL3B stated, Chapter 1 needs a rename so that the chapters sort correctly.

Dex-chan lover
felt good to see an annoying bih get told her place rofl.

But isn't she the one who sent him a pic at the start of chapter 1? That means he later somehow accepts her or something despite what she accused him of and tried to do to him here. Miss me with that shit.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
@banas002
There was no int stat in his status screen. Dude is just muscle. With some magic.

Dex-chan lover
Writing is near unintelligible. You need an editor for this project.

Dex-chan lover
It's quite clear that you've translated the chapter from Spanish, mainly because you left something untranslated. Even then, there are some weird parts that I don't know how you got to that result, even taking into account a possible mistranslation by the original translator.

By my own experience, translations from Spanish to English tend to be on average of less quality than the other way around, and I have seen english to spanish translations that should have sent the culprit behind them to jail for life, so as a rule of thumb it's not a good idea. My suggestion would be to have two proofreaders: one with a high level of both languages and one proficient in just English (if possible, a native speaker with good grades in English), where the first one would catch mistranslations and the second one inconsistencies.

Dex-chan lover
the absolute betaness of this MC
just go full hanma yujiro
if you have the power to fucking curbstomp the entirety of japan, nay, the entire WORLD, why not do it?
eat steak every day, be the strongest man in the world

Group Leader
@alidan Kyujyu I'm sorry, the truth is that I didn't want to do a lousy job with this, maybe I should have helped myself with a translator to give better meaning to the words, I know that many terms that are used in my language are not compatible in English. And I found it a little difficult to make certain words make sense in English. It was much easier for me to translate things from Japanese to Spanish, maybe I need someone who knows English to make corrections to everything I translate. 🙁

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter. Some rough bits but I could make it out okay.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... with all these machine translations,maybe mangadex should introduce a "rate this translation" for each chapter...
Overall ratings for each individual chapter would be bad for spoilers.

Dex-chan lover
Well it was party his fault for acting so suspicious in the first place :/ but well, he just exerted his right of self defense, albeit a bit excessive.

2 EXP? Pft.

Double-page supporter
If your definition of “acting suspicious” is playing a game at an arcade like a normal person, then yes, he was totally being suspicious.

Users who are viewing this thread