Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 5 Ch. 29 - Bath (2)

29 chapters n still only 1 girl. wheres the elf that we keep seeing from page zero of almost every chapter. the title has harem, so start bringing out other girls already

I do like how the erotica in this series is more sensual than just purely erotic. It looks more like love making than just fucking because they embrace each other and look at each other's eyes while slowly caressing her hips and lower back.

Dex-chan lover
I really like this laid back vibe, it's just an everyday life after all and this is really fine, but i really hope that when the new girl comes we have some alone time with her and the MC, especially if they make an entire chapter dedicated to the 2 banging, just like it was for roxane, i think it's only fair. Speaking of her, i can't take the fact that she is so gorgeous, i'm susprised the MC even goes to the dungeon tbh

Dex-chan lover
@Ricardo_Rick
At the rate the manga's going, she'll be legal before she's introduced
Not that I'm complaining, lovey dovey time with Roxanne is always good.

Dex-chan lover
He needs some plumbing in that house to bathe as often as he has sex.

@MangaRockRefugee Love the avatar, too bad GamesWorkshop hates the sisters and loves the smurfs. Also, needs more dakka.

Dex-chan lover
It was delicious. This is the best bath scene I ever encountered in manga.

Dex-chan lover
I’m actually amused that the MC managed to mentally calculate the amount of water needed for the bath. Now he’d need to find a more efficient way to heat water up

Users who are viewing this thread