Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku-

how is she gonna be safe with that bikini armor ? no sense at all .. they throw away the sense of armor for fan service .. smh

Fed-Kun's army
@kurotgesloth not sure if 3.5 has moon druids but druid is definitely a good class option for a 1 hp character.

Fed-Kun's army
It's interesting but I don't like the mc being evil is fine but manipulating your team mates is bullshit also multiclasing can gimp your character at later levels, I wonder if he can respec with that book

@sawada002 Listen lol:

Fanservice doesn't have anything on Armour Class and etc 👀
But yeah, I get ya - though it's better than being stuck in full platemail as a paladin - would you rather be stuck with only seeing a mostly-nude elf all the time instead? Or you wanna see some tig ol' bitties?

impressive spam of chapters Azhure thanks but, please do not forget to eat and sleep too. :-o

I thought I hated status panels, but I really just hated video game status panels. The world book is a cool concept and the main character is not overpowered. I don't know why the rating is so low.

I agree with the below comment. This read is good if you're fine with trying to understand DND logic, also the panels at the end explain DND stuff so if you're reading this and don't understand something look at the end or start of the chapter for the info. Some past info you need to go back chapters. But there's a specific chapter where it explains a lot of DND game logic. DND stands for Dungeons and Dragons by the way if you don't know.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is a bit unconventional. It basically seems that it's taking a DnD campaign with maybe a few homebrew elements and turning it into a story.

I think the low rating is due to some people just really not liking the DnD aspect of things, since they feel it detracts from the story (which is fair).

However, I think that if you're willing to think of this in terms of a tabletop game instead of a truly realistic narrative, it's pretty entertaining. At the very least, this story is unique amongst the 9001 generic isekai clones (not hating on isekai, I'm true isekai trash, but a lot of them set a very low bar in terms of originality and quality).

Users who are viewing this thread