Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku-

That sword on the cover page looks absurd(vary fantasy like). tiny thin blade, massive thin guard and massive thin handle. Its like a cross between a japanese sword and a european sword but unable to be either of them properly.

The stats and everything appear to be D&D 5th edition. So shouldn't that spell be magic missile?

My main complaint is that the inspiration obviously comes from tabletop games, and where that has no inherent issue, I think the creator is struggling to figure out where he wants the balance between being faithful to that world and system and his own blend. To give one example would be that there is a longsword that appears at one point, that a character is all but unable to lift outside its sheath due to not having the strength to wield it, divorcing from what would actually happen if a character with low str wielded a blade (nothing at all really, they just can't use it as well as someone who has proficiency would be able to). Again, not an issue of itself, a world can have whatever system the author can imagine, but when you play hard by a set of rules and make exceptions just when there is a story point you would like to hit it becomes easy to lose track of how your own world works quickly in a longer-form series. At the moment the series is a bit too short to see whether characters will be properly developed, or if intrigue can be drummed up outside of the premise, but I think the author will probably struggle with keeping a world that has a well-defined set of rules for the audience to follow. If this series can keep the tension, and not devolve into feeling like a McGuffin factory, it has the potential to be quite good.

Wow, MC is naive as fuck right after dealing with guys like that. I wouldn't be trusting anyone after that.

At Dnd setting common human stats usually around 8 to 10.
Mc has Intelligence 17 and Wisdom 13 much higher than common human still worthless being can't even understand anything. This is not naivety, this is just bad writing. " THEN YOU WRITE SOMETHING! " This is a reader opinion, not I am better than author or something but I can dare to say that as a DM this is bad writing from the starting point and I can do it better and most people who watch or play any fantasy or action of anything be it game or movie, animation can do it better.

man, I sure wish
evil looking bald cleric didn't turn out to be an evil guy

Aggregator gang
6 chapters in and it's looking [pretty good. So far it's a lot better than the one where the MC has his level fixed at 1 and all his stats frozen

God I hate the MC. Good thing Charlotte and the Evil god are cute, story is fine so far

This manga is obviously based on D&D. It’s like somebody literally just took the game and made it a universe.

Dex-chan lover
Aww, I was enjoying this. A setting with clearly established rules meant we couldn't get asspulls like most of these series do. Also I don't have to spend 5 pages each chapter reading game mechanics because it's DnD, everyone who cares already knows them.

can someone give me some spoiler how can he survive when he have only 1 hp ? thanks

@redvamik He basically just gets lucky
In the past few chapters he gets hit a few times but I guess the hits weren't strong enough to damage him

Fed-Kun's army
I like this one, and am sad to see it dropped, so I'm thinking about doing it myself. I've go no experience, but I've got time and, like a first grade reading level. I don't know how I'd go about uploading it, but I will work on it and see if I can't get someone to help me with that.

Group Leader
imagine doing a straight up dnd manga and not even trying to match up the translation of the skills, what a bunch of hacks

@Sekiryuutei134 keep the great work, thanks for picking it up.... you really shouldn´t listen to the rating and views.... in another site this had over 1 million veiws compared to this one.... you should read what you like and not listen to what otherss say

Users who are viewing this thread