Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku-

@_S_ I don't think it is 1 HP either I read -1HP maybe it has to do something with the book or that he isn't really alive in the normal sense in his new world

Double-page supporter
looks lit af, looking forward to next chapters

Aggregator gang
I have mix feelings about this. Idk if it’s good or not. But I hope it doesn’t disappoint

I fucking love this. This is the first isekai I have seen that used a dnd system like this.

@kuroneko36
I sure hope so, as it seems promising. This is japan we are talking about though, so I wouldn't get your hopes up, they sure loves them some imotos....sigh.

The MC is quite wimp for started..
and also look like the system of this magic world is quite bad in my opinion.

for example the magic is casted based on quotas per day and not based on mana, so it could not be spammed.
Also to use magic, you need to chanting it with proper words without a mistake.

So, for me when it put up on intense battle i don't know what would happen with those shit style.

but well, nevermind. it just too early to judge, since the chapter is not much to see.

The magic system is a straight up rip-off of Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition. Which shares the same "Vancian" magic system as editions one through three. All of them based on the works of Jack Vance, particularly the Dying Earth series which began in 1950. I think it's an interesting departure from the more "videogame-esque" style of magic you see in Isekai. Though at the same time I wish this wasnt so transparently based on D&D, even down to ripping off the character sheets.

Dex-chan lover
A protag with hard limits? A Isekai with real stakes? sign me up. I've been getting tired of Kirito Clones (edgy ,Op badass who doesn't really give a shit and just drifts with what ever someone else wants him to do Like a sykrim MC)

Would it kill the manga/anime industry to portray a normal and healthy sibling relationship? The whole ____-con thing makes my skin crawl.

....why can't at least one of these reincarnated mangas have the siblings who care for each other be reborn in the same family?

Fed-Kun's army
Eww, well, i think siblings who are close and care about each other are really nice. But this kind of "close" is scary to me, it gives me goosebumps. To be honest, i would vomit if my brothers treat me the way the MC treated his sister, and so do my brothers.

Users who are viewing this thread