Isekai ni Otosareta… Jouka wa Kihon!

duplicate: https://mangadex.org/title/55773/isekai-ni-otosareta-jouka-wa-kihon/comments/

From the cover itself i thought this is "Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi" because of the wolf, the cooking(cooked meat), and the main character design(they do look alike), i even thought that this is a redraw.

from the first chapter and from the description itself i think this will be a slow pacing peaceful manga which i like so ill be following this.

@Sareg kek this @konzolmester name sounds like a dick to me, no offense

Opinion about manga, looks like laid back isekai, but might add some plot in the future, well atm still ch 1 so can't really rate it, but so far it's good, remind me of isekai dude with fenrir and slime who goes cooking a lil bit.

Double-page supporter
This manga has great potential!
Lol MC got sent straight into the midst of the miasma-laden forest but luckily he's might be the saint they're looking for, although it's unlikely, judging by the description alone. There are at least three types of summoned heroes they always summoned, by mistake or not: It's either for winning their selfish war, for purifying incurable disease & miasma, or for cooking extraordinary food. This guy is probably the middle choice, as well as a mistake, as established canonically. & one of the required summoning tropes is always Truck-kun, as the trigger lolol.

Can't wait to read more!

Aggregator gang
this is what happen when manga author found isekai bingo meme and use it as a guideline to write isekai manga.

Users who are viewing this thread