Isekai titles so dumb they could work

Contributor
I was sent to a fantasy world just before another planet collides it - I need to speedrun and learn how to save the stellar system while looping these last few hours after each try

Dex-chan lover
I was sent to a fantasy world just before another planet collides it - I need to speedrun and learn how to save the stellar system while looping these last few hours after each try
Ooh, like "All you need is Kill"?

Dex-chan lover
Maybe, I don't know this manga.
It's not about an Isekai, but a soldier who is trapped on a time loop, and he gets sent back to "Point A" if he gets killed, whether in or out of the battlefield. "Edge of Tomorrow (2014)" took inspiration from this manga.
Also, unrelated, but this short manga is drawn by the artist of Death Note and Bakuman. Definitely worth a read.

Dex-chan lover
It's not about an Isekai, but a soldier who is trapped on a time loop, and he gets sent back to "Point A" if he gets killed, whether in or out of the battlefield. "Edge of Tomorrow (2014)" took inspiration from this manga.
Also, unrelated, but this short manga is drawn by the artist of Death Note and Bakuman. Definitely worth a read.
I knew it. Hollywood cannot think that far.

Dex-chan lover
I pooped so hard the toilet teleported me ~ & my shit ~ to another world.
This... seems like an awkward conversation with the intermediate world goddess.
"You died."
"Uh..."
"While shitting."
"I... um..."
"Which explains why you're still sitting on a toilet, with your pants around your ankles and your meat and veg hanging out in front of me."
"...so... should I wipe, or just pull my pants up-"
"DON'T STAND UP DON'T STAND UP oh me-dammit you stood up. ...DON'T JUST STAND THERE LIKE AN IDIOT PULL YOUR PANTS UP."
"...I should have wiped, shouldn't I."
"...yes."

Dex-chan lover
This... seems like an awkward conversation with the intermediate world goddess.
"You died."
"Uh..."
"While shitting."
"I... um..."
"Which explains why you're still sitting on a toilet, with your pants around your ankles and your meat and veg hanging out in front of me."
"...so... should I wipe, or just pull my pants up-"
"DON'T STAND UP DON'T STAND UP oh me-dammit you stood up. ...DON'T JUST STAND THERE LIKE AN IDIOT PULL YOUR PANTS UP."
"...I should have wiped, shouldn't I."
"...yes."
"That shit's OP!"

Users who are viewing this thread