Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu.

Evan is the new Brutus! He’s definitely it, in this series! I mean... et tu, Evan? 😱

soo.... 'black' saintess use 'kotodama'...?
but who is Lana, then? I mean is she a saintess too or some spirit blessed child?? or was it just 'coincidence'...?
I was almost pass this one bc Lana looked like 'frail' mc type...but then mwahahahaha she is not!

@cutiepiepink It might just not be translated well into the art style but women can look very different without makeup and with a "natural" looking makeup.

For example, just look at that e-thot Pokimane with and without her makeup. I wouldn't recognize her in the street without her makeup.

It has been said that Lana looks very plain without anything on and she said she was a cosplayer in her previous life. Now if you try and look at cosplayers before and after their makeup, even the most natural looking makeup they do look leagues better than them without it. Otherwise, they wouldn't be a cosplayer and would be a legit model/actor/actress instead.

Y’know I don’t understand how people insult her as light skinned when most beauty products are to make your facial skin whiter. People in those times even put fucking LEECHES to make them whiter. MC can just use a bucket of water and DESTROY them. The equivalent of “I can remove 99% of your beauty with water”.

My god I really hope that Lana is the true saintess and that they will all discover it. It will be so good to see their despair when they will realise that they hurt and banished the true saintess for no reason. And I hope Lana will not forgive them, especially Evan and her ex-fiance.

May that man who violently manhandles Lana never have a happy ending with her. She deserves so much better.

I agree. Even if he proves Elaine's innocence and asks Elain for forgiveness, I hope she doesn't forgive. That's basically abusive relationship "oh I'm sorry I hit you when I got angry but I still love you" except in this case he's her childhood friend. He's so arrogant thinking he's allowed to use violence whenever he pleases and pretend it's not violence "oh I accidentally used too much strength my bad I didn't mean any harm, I am a noble person" yeah right, hypocrite... he doesn't deserve forgiveness.

Also, that prince is such a piece of sh**. He lost his title and still thinks he can demand people to be brought to him? Ugh, vengeance, I demand vengeance on behalf of Elaine. Our girl Elaine is too pure to think of vengeance so we should do it for her. Who's with me?

That guy bestfriend is not worth it. Can you even call him a friend when he doesn't believe anything you said to defend yourself? I don't care about his guilt. The damage has been done.

Users who are viewing this thread