Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Poor Heronia, her reverse harem dreams are slowly being crushed.

Surely, Bertia is the greatest of villainesses.

-WHOSE DOING IS THIS!?
The game is rebelling against you. In soviet Isekai, you are the one being played.

Dex-chan lover
For all that ananlytical ability, I think Cecil has totally not realized that Heronia is just like Bertia.

Also, with this it’s obvious she wants wants the reverse harem.

The only remaining question, for me at least, is whether or not she’ll start acting like the villainess and attack Bertia.

Last thing: I want to see more of Kuro!!!! Loli kitsune maid needs headpats and fluffing!!!

Lol Bertia playing match maker to avoid harem end. I love that they had a call back to the medicine plot point. Thanks for the chapter!!! Excited to see what's next.

Fed-Kun's army
One question: where is my thick eyebrows, black hair, sleepy face and absolutely adorable fox maid?

Dex-chan lover
This is fun and all but remember that royalty and nobles belong on the guillotine

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221

Frankly, imo, if that hadn't become obvious even during the classroom encounter, i'm a bit surprised.

Double-page supporter
The only path for happiness open to the Heronia is to go off-rails. Even though she's annoying, I hope she realizes that before something awful happens to her.

Dex-chan lover
Bertia is clearly more loved by Truck-kun, God of Isekai-ing. Heronia should seek out Carriage-kun to De-Isekai her.

Group Leader
@beperov yeah. Isekaid heroines usally come from the middle working class yet when there reincanted they go full French nobel

Users who are viewing this thread