Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

the reason why i really like this series among all other villainess series because it explains why the mc keeps on trying to follow the plot eventhough there is an obvious change. its because its hard to believe she will be chosen as the saviour compared to the heroine. The story has its dark side but quite understanding plot for the whole thing. I love it.

Fed-Kun's army
@hananoyuuki and also we are in the capture target's pov, not the reincarnated person's
it's a refreshing change of pace and made it easier to relate to the characters
because when we only have the reincarnated person's pov, we (the reader) still view the other characters as mere game character

Dex-chan lover
at this point, may as well directly put out the high-res version only ? 😂

Dex-chan lover
@Lynkaster
They're not Uxtef. They're just taking Uxtef's translation and putting it in theirs. Uxtef released in low res is for readers to support the mangaka by buying the manga.

I don't see the Valdo route having a happy ending; the guy will clearly have PTSD issues for the rest of his life.

Group Leader
He met someone better who teach him about everything. Don't worry Tia, you're Heronia of this story.

+1 on valdo having extreme ptsd from that, but it probably wasnt show in the otome game because "romance solves everything~!" tch tch. this is probably one of my fav villianess stories :D

Aggregator gang
RIP game Valdo's mental health I guess, except like @uwumis said most otome games would just gloss over his very obvious PTSD (though I could name a couple that would THRIVE in it).

@hananoyuuki @yohane I 100% agree, it's refreshing to see a villainess manga where the MC essentially tries to stick to the plot even at the cost of her own happiness and life, because she loves the characters in the game that much. Most other villainesses I've read basically do everything in their power to thwart the circumstances leading up to their demise (and rightfully so, given most of their unhappy/grisly fates). Tia is the first I've seen that actively does the opposite, though she's really only been unwittingly failing upwards the entire time. Gotta give the girl credit for trying and being able to keep that kind of secret from a prince like Cecil for so long.

@shibaweeb not only that, i love how she becomes cupids for all the supposed to end with fiancees skfkskkf how many stories do that even??? its nor harem and all the side charas get happy ends plus no 2nd hero syndrome!! i love it so much

Aggregator gang
@hananoyuuki The only other one I've seen do something close to that is Bakarina but even then she's working with the goal of "going against the game" and in reality is really just a co-ed harem. Tia has actively done everything in her power to, in the words of a wise man, "leave the place better than she found it." The author has done a fairly good job of tying up the loose ends of the other couples around Cecil and Tia; the only real loose ends now are the main couple themselves and whether or not Heronia will take this downfall as a chance to really think about how she's spent her time reincarnated

Fed-Kun's army
THERE WE GO!!! FINALLY!! bertia had her reasons all along!!! that's right!!!!

oof poor traumatized valdo tho... i hope they mention the other capture targets too. maybe not dedicate entire chapters to each, but... def mention what happens to cecil and the country in their routes, at least. man this chapter felt so short!!!

thank you very much for the update~

Absolutely love that this chapter goes into what happened in the original timeline! It's definitely the background we needed to fully understand Tia and her actions. So this is all about Tia wanting a better future for Cecil, even if it meant a future without her ;w; gosh.

@shibaweeb Tbh the only other villainess series I remember where the MC doesn't actively try to change the plot is Miss Not-So Sidekick, and that series is more about the MC wanting to watch the story happening live. I assume there's more, but I can't remember atm.

Aggregator gang
@daeofthepast Ah, I didn't read that one, so thank you for informing me! Thinking on it, there's a few manga coming to mind that do either try to follow the plot or don't care about it. Villainess Level 99 ~I May be the Hidden Boss but I'm Not the Demon Lord~ and The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner's MCs literally do not care about the storyline and want to do their own thing. For villainess MCs that want to follow the storyline and then accidentally fail upwards, there's:
- I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History ― The More of a Villainess I Become, the More the Prince Will Dote on Me
- The Daughter of the Albert House Wishes for Ruin
- Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san

Like you said, there's probably more but those are the ones I thought of.

Users who are viewing this thread