Jitsu wa Imouto Deshita. ~Saikin de Kitagiri no Otouto no Kyorikan ga Yatara Chikaiwake~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
There's nothing stronger than family. Good to see Akira taking an initiative

Dex-chan lover
This manga is all about family...

Lk7Vm4J.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I just discovered this, I just came to state I wish he ends up with the friend's sister

Dex-chan lover
I think step siblings marrying/going out is perfectly fine if they became step siblings after a certain period. Dont see the "incest" or taboo in it tbh.

Dex-chan lover
That wasn't rain ladys and gentlemen, that was the heavens crying over how cool big brother is.

Power Uploader
I swear if only we would increase the production of more incest manga by times 10 then Japan will see massive improvement in multiple aspects of its economy.

Dex-chan lover
Dramatic rainfall aside, this was a wholesome chapter.

Hinata gonna have to step-up hard to compete (even from just a cuteness perspective)

Double-page supporter
I guess that resolves her dad issues. I'm more interested in knowing whether she stays as Akira Himeno in the family registry like she initially wished, or does she fully integrate into the Majima family and become Akira Majima now that her dad's mini-arc is done.
I think she is going to stay on her father's family register, that way she can legally marry MC later in the future. Who knows if this manga is in the time period where step siblings were not allowed to marry or if the world setting is in the low birth count repeal time of Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread