Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Ch. 89 - Free Love?

Dex-chan lover
You know, credit to her. She explains herself clearly. A lot of FMCs could learn from her. Or characters in general.

Her face crumbling when he says he's not interested is amusing.

I hope she was aware of her actions while possessed
It's certainly more interesting than yet another amnesia victim that just deletes what happened, making it completely inconsequential.

Could explain why he actually wants to sleep all the time. All his horny desire is getting redirected towards his sleep desire.
Doesn't want to sleep with others. Just by himself.

Dex-chan lover
That's interesting, is he actually reincarnated as an assexual or will there be a explanation later for his lack of libido?

Also, majins that posses humans are basically black smoke? Guess now we know where Supernatural demons went after the show ended.

Dex-chan lover
Waifu got denied. And I see that casual mentioning of the princess having a different mom. Heh. :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
That first page threw me for like 3 loops cuz it's always hard to keep track of the story in these monthly updates across the like...100ish manga I follow on this site

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the price for his power is the lack of sexual desire. Well, it seem like MC doesn’t really mind it. I think even his previous life also didn’t have much desire for this, dude was a neet isn’t it ?

Dex-chan lover
PGwXsrM.png

So Bro is actually duped to play the family-friendly version! :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
Question Being what happens once it's unsealed....
AND rather why is it sealed in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
you gotta be kidding me
author pulled half sister anf half brother trope?
so they are Haruto half sibling?
why so many Author trying to remove blood relation from a character as if it for romance in the future?
like seriously? they gonna make him gonna have romance with his sister? even so they really scared of incest Despite it mediveal century kingdom when incest isn't uncommon

come on, Embrace Yosuga no Sora

Dex-chan lover
I like the clarification that he's basically had no libido since starting this new life.
Ads to his reasons for absolutely laziness

Dex-chan lover
Are we sure that his sexual desire get sealed? Or it just him being impotence?

Users who are viewing this thread