Kakkoii Onnanoko to 12-centi no Yakusoku - Ch. 2 - A ways to go

Dex-chan lover
Is this a fetish? A trope? Drawing a character that for all intents and purposes looks like a guy but is girl, call her "prince" cause she looks like one but still get her in love with the male MC? This is literally the same sketch, same character (appearance wise) from the Mikadono sisters manga.
how in hell is this a god damn fetish? do you think MEN that like more masculin women is a FETISH? bro get some crowbar in your god damn narrow minded brain and make it wider a little

Dex-chan lover
Is this a fetish? A trope? Drawing a character that for all intents and purposes looks like a guy but is girl, call her "prince" cause she looks like one but still get her in love with the male MC? This is literally the same sketch, same character (appearance wise) from the Mikadono sisters manga.
Butch women exist. Tomboys exist. I'm sorry you don't like being told that but the author wasn't writing this for you. Move on to a different work.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Really excited to see this picked up again! The world needs more short guy x tall girl (IRL too plz :lul: )

MD@Home
I thought we would never get this translated again, thank you so much. I loved the original and was happy it was getting serialized but after so long I had kinda given up but always kept it in the "Plan to read" just in the case a king of a translator would come around.

Dex-chan lover
:V A new chapter!
I've been looking forward to this for so long, thank you for the translation!

I hope more are to come!

Dex-chan lover
I've seen a couple other manga do this and I find it so strange. Its obviously in every way, shape, and form a yaoi but they arbitrarily claim that one of the characters is female.

Dex-chan lover
That's straight up a shoujo protag lol. In what universe that is a girl?

Users who are viewing this thread