Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 266 - The Girlfriend and the Birthday II (Part 3)

^LOL Sumi endgame is not gonna happen~

It's been a while since the last time I read this manga. The main character is as pathetic as ever. It really makes me wonder who's the real-life inspiration for him.

I mean, I truly understand the values of sincere kindness from a simple Japanese boy and all that but, after 250+ chapters, Kazuya is just way too pathetic.

The author really needs to upgrade him soon. The balance with Chizuru's maturity is just way off.

By the way, this birthday plot with Chizuru and her theatre "friends" is just too cliche but it's acceptable and perhaps even necessary, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Poor guy. He was told explicitly not to celebrate her bday but he's gonna find out that she celebrated with her other friends AND made plans with Sumi? Ouch dude.

I can see there being a path toward progress if she can interrogate why she was able to be open with him about her dislike of her own birthday but still just puts on the fake smile for everyone else in her life.

I hope he isn't able to hide his disappointment about it and she has to go and reach out to him actively.

But none of that will probably happen so, whatever

Dex-chan lover
this was a rare acceptable chapter, pretty good show-dont-tell depiction of the coworker's party

Dex-chan lover
when the sneakers' thickness give effortless freshness :oops:

their phones say a lot about society

Dex-chan lover
I'm just here for the comments lol.

If you're expecting material development in this series, you're about 200 or so chapters too early.

This is Milking, plain and simple. This is almost as intolerable as Queen Bee/Landlord's Little Daughter - at least that series pulls no punches about what it is. This one is a graduate school level study in lack of self-esteem.

Users who are viewing this thread