Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 289 - The Girlfriend And Her Friend (3)

Dex-chan lover
The author still refuses to draw and uses pictures
Also, fucking Kazuya stop being such an imbecile. It's all your fault cuz you have no balls to confess to her before or at least make a move or smth

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload. Glad the author chose to skip a proper response from chizuru so they can drag this arc out for another 15 chapters and then immediately transition into some other bullshit. See you guys in the comments of the next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Here's how this could have been done better.

After the apartment building was rendered unlivable. Kazuya would find out he can't go back home and does like he always does, lies. He tells his family he's staying with Chizuru, and tells Chizuru he's staying at a friends place.
In reality he's living in a manga cafe/cheap hotels in less than safe parts of town. One night he's assaulted, winds up in the hospital, no body knows because his wallet was stolen.

Chizuru, finally having gotten space, has time to reflect on his stupid ass and realizes that she may have feelings for him.
Meanwhile Kazuya is missing and no one seems to know where he is. His grandmother reaches out to Chizuru who realizes that he was lying to his family about staying with her. She doesn't rat him out because she either likes him or doesn't want to mess with the grandmothers illusions and also because she's a terrible person too and just likes lying.

Chizuru mobilizes all the friends to find Kazuya, who, it turns out was pretty easy to track down because his wallet was found, id intact, in the alley by the hotel he was staying at. They ask the hotel if he was there, and they find out that someone was recently taken to the hospital.
They all converge on the hospital to find Kazuya in critical condition. Chizuru, realizes her feelings, and repeats the thousand steps thing at the shrine like she did for her grandfather. This time it works, Kazuya wakes up. She confesses, they live happily ever after, lying to everyone about everything because they both suck.

Bonus: Kazuya gets beat up, everyone likes that.

Alternately: Kazuya gets hit by a car and everyone else lives better lives as a result of him having been isekai'd to the Re:Zero universe.

Dex-chan lover
i have gotten to the point i skim through this manga. i thought it was great for a while but it just keeps up the kazuya is the beta of all betas and he cant get anything together. it hurts my brain to see this situation continue for 2 years at this point. any time there is progress the author makes it seem as if that progress never happened. every chapter is an attempt to leave it at a “dramatic” cliff hanger and it just feels like more of the same at this point. i just want actual progress for once. give me the actual things i came here for. we havent even seen the annoying girl or mami in about a year.

Dex-chan lover
Umi is so fucking Chad, this man reappeared like, 3 chapters ago, acted politely, didn't ogle the shit out of her, confessed like a real man, gave her time to think and left with a big smile on his face even though he knew he was going to get rejected and yet Reiji expect me to cheer on a horny dog who thinks with his dick?

Nuh-uh

Supporter
I heard some rumour about the ending is near. Its neither chizuru marry kazushit or kazushit got NTR-ed but ...
images

Dex-chan lover
I love the closing sentence:
The biggest storm to come in this cohabitation life
I think the author read something else than we did, all I can remember is moving furniture, going shopping and playing twister. Sounds like slice of life to me, at best.

Supporter
Umi is so fucking Chad, this man reappeared like, 3 chapters ago, acted politely, didn't ogle the shit out of her, confessed like a real man, gave her time to think and left with a big smile on his face even though he knew he was going to get rejected and yet Reiji expect me to cheer on a horny dog who thinks with his dick?

Nuh-uh
Sometimes people prefer junk food to healthy meals 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Here's how this could have been done better.

After the apartment building was rendered unlivable. Kazuya would find out he can't go back home and does like he always does, lies. He tells his family he's staying with Chizuru, and tells Chizuru he's staying at a friends place.
In reality he's living in a manga cafe/cheap hotels in less than safe parts of town. One night he's assaulted, winds up in the hospital, no body knows because his wallet was stolen.

Chizuru, finally having gotten space, has time to reflect on his stupid ass and realizes that she may have feelings for him.
Meanwhile Kazuya is missing and no one seems to know where he is. His grandmother reaches out to Chizuru who realizes that he was lying to his family about staying with her. She doesn't rat him out because she either likes him or doesn't want to mess with the grandmothers illusions and also because she's a terrible person too and just likes lying.

Chizuru mobilizes all the friends to find Kazuya, who, it turns out was pretty easy to track down because his wallet was found, id intact, in the alley by the hotel he was staying at. They ask the hotel if he was there, and they find out that someone was recently taken to the hospital.
They all converge on the hospital to find Kazuya in critical condition. Chizuru, realizes her feelings, and repeats the thousand steps thing at the shrine like she did for her grandfather. This time it works, Kazuya wakes up. She confesses, they live happily ever after, lying to everyone about everything because they both suck.

Bonus: Kazuya gets beat up, everyone likes that.

Alternately: Kazuya gets hit by a car and everyone else lives better lives as a result of him having been isekai'd to the Re:Zero universe.
Additional points for the bonus ending. :clap:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread