Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 297 - The Girlfriend And Her Investigation (4)

Group Leader
Anyone else doing this would be super weird XD..... come on.... say taht something is happening...

Group Leader
Another investigation arc???
Chizurubot's new emotion 2.0 patch finally got updated.
She feels like Kazuya for some reason.

Anyone want to guess how many chapters this whole manga will end up having? I'm guessing 350 at least.
When Luffy finds the One Piece, he opens it and gets sent into Rent-A-Girlfriend. He is greeted by Kazuya and Chizuru holding hands. "What?" Luffy is confused looking around, "Who are you?". Kazuya and Chizuru continue to remain silent.

Kazuya reaches out and taps his finger on Luffy's forehead. "Gwahahuuh!". Luffy's mind is overloaded with the entire internal monologue Kazuya can bear. Suffering for what feels like eternity, Luffy is determined. "I came this far and that won't stop me. Gomu Gomu no..."

It was too late. For Chizuru had already reached out to Luffy, and tapped his forehead. "AAAHHH! GWHOOAAA!" Luffy screams in agony. Her internal monologue is too much to bare, and the universe begins to warp. Luffy is sent through the ethers of time-space. He sees the Going Merry, and tries to reach for it but blacks out.

Upon waking up, Luffy hears Garp, his grandfather, chasing after Ace and Sabo. "Get back here you little rascals! Didn't I tell you to stop dreaming about pirates?!".

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
what's this ? a chapter without kazuya describing mizuhara figure in 2-4 pages for for millionth time nah that can't be

Group Leader
Before I forget since I didn't put it on the credits page: I put the chapter name as "The Girlfriend And Her Investigation (1)" because as far as I know this is the 1st part of a possible 4 or 5 parter, but in the raws it appears (probably a mistake) as "The Girlfriend And Her Investigation (4)" and even K Manga put it as "The Girlfriend And Her Investigation (4)". If it was a mistake on my part I'll fix it, but as far as I know I'm right and they're wrong af XD
It is a mistake on your part.

Chapter 240-242 have already been tilted Part 1-3. It seems like this is a continuation of something from 57 chapters ago... damn you Reiji.

Before I forget since I didn't put it on the credits page: I put the chapter name as "The Girlfriend And Her Investigation (1)" because as far as I know this is the 1st part of a possible 4 or 5 parter, but in the raws it appears (probably a mistake) as "The Girlfriend And Her Investigation (4)" and even K Manga put it as "The Girlfriend And Her Investigation (4)". If it was a mistake on my part I'll fix it, but as far as I know I'm right and they're wrong af XD
Chapter 240-242 was "The Girlfriend and Her Investigation" part 1-3. This might be a continuation and actually part 4 to the investigation.

Users who are viewing this thread