Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 299 - The Girlfriend And Laundry

Group Leader
I must say, I'm sorry for this release being this late; but this week has been so strange for me; plus my proofreader was way too tired when it came to PR'ing the script for me so I gave him some time to rest and work on it the next day and then that day I got a mean headache and I was only able to finish this until now. Thanks for waiting for me and enjoy this chapter! Next week should be a normal release schedule.

Dex-chan lover
I must say, I'm sorry for this release being this late; but this week has been so strange for me; plus my proofreader was way too tired when it came to PR'ing the script for me so I gave him some time to rest and work on it the next day and then that day I got a mean headache and I was only able to finish this until now. Thanks for waiting for me and enjoy this chapter! Next week should be a normal release schedule.
all good bro take your time, everyone would agree :win:

Dex-chan lover
Wow reading "laundry" I already expected something bad. It was worse.

How many times will I make that same mistake again
~ Kazuya after months (years? idc) of 0 development.

It's honestly impressive how weird you can make any situation possible. This manga is supposedly depicting adult persons :pepela:
Really glad Mini pulled some wingman action so it wasn't a whole chapter of internal monologue.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well actually, this ending is way better for Mizuhara as she doesn't want him to know it's hers and that she'd made the mistake. With this it's only Mizuhara that's flustered while Kazuya thought he just overblew the situation as usual.

It's not exactly a non progression per se its actually another "show, not tell" moment, that Mizuhara is getting comfortable with his presence, enough that she'd became careless.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so I haven't actually read the manga this far. I just wanted to see how retarded Kazutrash is, and I'm not surprised how pathetic he's. Kazutrash is a chimp who goes out of control over the most stupid shit. Oh a bra big deal. A real man would say hey you left your bra in the wash, or dryer. like a real adult would do. No surprise 0 character development. little to no human sensibilities. Child like behaviors' 100% check.

Dex-chan lover
How about instead of a colored cover page to commemorate 300 chapters, we get an official notice that the series is axed instead? I think we'd all appreciate that.

Thanks for the TL! Your guys' talent and the quality of your releases are top tier, and they feel wasted on a series like this. I hope you stick around for a much longer time and get the opportunity to work on series that aren't this abomination. Take as much time as you need to rest and recover if things are busy! After all, it's not like Kazucuck and Chorizo are ever going to make any progress anyways. :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
Stop apologizing, as has been said, no-one should be "on the edge of their seat" at this point. The time and effort is always appreciated.

This chapter... Like several we've gotten lately... Feels like it should've happened 100 chapters ago. weary sigh It really feels like someone, or some poll or sales statistic, told the author to "get on with it". Little tidbits of "progress", I just keep thinking the Umi situation is going to pop up and be overplayed to drag things out even more, to my eternal annoyance.

As ever, thank you for scanlating, and take care of yourselves.

Users who are viewing this thread