Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 299 - The Girlfriend And Laundry

Dex-chan lover
I still wonder what drives people to buy the physical copies of this series and let Reiji to continue.
This could have easily ended long before, if it wasn't for the sales :facepalm:

Swear to god half of these dialogue boxes have been used many times before, straight word for word repeat. This shit gotta wrap up before 2025.

Dex-chan lover
Well the title did not disappoint.

Normal person/roommate:

Either A- moves bra out of the way.
Or B- asks who did the laundry last and mention they left something in the washer

Kazuya: makes a bigger deal out of it than it needed to be and attempted to steal it to pretend it never happened.

Maybe I could get that reaction if it was something racy/lewd. Or even perhaps if it were pantsu or something. Or going into a Victoria's secret or something. Or some other embarrassing design.. But it's just a normal bra, not attached to a human body. Maybe a tiny bit awkward, but not a big deal.

It's pathetic, and this is coming from someone who is about to gain superpowers(wizardry).

Aggregator gang

Normal person/roommate:

Or B- asks who did the laundry last and mention they left something in the washer

Kazuya: makes a bigger deal out of it than it needed to be and attempted to steal it to pretend it never happened.

Maybe I could get that reaction if it was something racy/lewd. Or even perhaps if it were pantsu or something. Or going into a Victoria's secret or something. Or some other embarrassing design.. But it's just a normal bra, not attached to a human body. Maybe a tiny bit awkward, but not a big deal.

It's pathetic, and this is coming from someone who is about to gain superpowers(wizardry).
Damn what do u look like to almost be a wizard

Dex-chan lover
Somehow there's the tiniest progress.. I thought she was gonna start acting cold to him again for like the fortieth time. I still don't like how slow this is.. 300 chapters in and basically nothing yet. There's no real character growth regardless of how hard the author tries to imply there's been.

Dex-chan lover
this manga is a lot like shoujo with sexes reversed

Supporter
With a thought process like this, I wonder how Miyajima got his own wife and child.
Allegedly. The special showed him living with his assistants "to avoid distractions", and you can't convince me this manga's not his fantasy about the woman who supposedly let him impregnate her.

Gremlin: "You owe me one"
Me: OWE YOU WHAT? ENCOURAGING THIS COMPLETE FARCE TO CONTINUE??????
Thank you for starting the thought train that led to me figuring out the true secret behind this manga:

Remember back when Simpzuya was practically begging to get himself arrested, back in the early days?

He actually did, and soon thereafter experienced a complete psychotic break. Everything that's happened since is just his imagination, while he spends his days in a straitjacket under heavy sedation.

Neither did the afterword. "The day he touched her bra for the first time--. Another 'special occasion'..."

grimaces and shudders violently

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why did she blush? Did she actually like it when Kazuya like that? Not only Kazuya but also Chizuru now.. Oh god..
It's because it's embarrassing for people to see your underwear you see, even people who you've lived with for months, smh. 🙄

Custom title
Staff
Developer
What if she hates me forever for having accidentally seen a bra that she may or may not have left in the laundry herself

I understand having an anxiety disorder so I don't want to make too much fun of him, but what this man needs is a therapist, not a girlfriend

Dex-chan lover

Normal person/roommate:

Yes, but that would only generate a page or two... What could the author possibly do with the rest? 10 pages of in-bed obsessive thoughts from Kazuya?

Dex-chan lover
Damn, in the last two chapters Kazuya’s intelligence has really gotten below that of a ameba, I mean, can’t you just take the “basic social interaction” route and tell things exactly as they are? It is clearly the less troublesome choice for such simple situation…if this goes on I’m gonna start routing for the yuri development between the two females in the house!

=w= half of this chapter just felt like filler/stalling... maybe it's always been that way, but this time it felt particularly egregious

Users who are viewing this thread