Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 12 Ch. 103 - The Girlfriend, Dreams and Me

Dex-chan lover
welp, i thought i'd never put my hopes on crowdfunding ever again, but here we are

If the movie they end up making is like Who Killed Captain Alex,i am 100% behind it

The MC's style is exactly the same as her grandpa.... Putting so much energy, to achieve something that has little chance of success

Then he make a crowdfunding take all the money and run away. Then her grandma learn everything the next day and die of shock. She then commit suicide, The end

Group Leader
Alright, if I were to change anything to make this manga better, it would be the order of events:
1. Kazuya gets dumped by Mami;
2. Kazuya hires Chizuru as a rental girlfriend;
3. They find out about each other's grandmas, university and that they are neighbors;
4. Kazuya's grandmother gets discharged, but Chizuru's doesn't;
5. Chizuru's grandmother has a heart to heart with Kazuya at the hospital, asking him to always be by her side;
6. Kazuya finds out Chizuru is doing the rental girlfriend gig to further her acting career;
7. Chizuru doesn't get the big role she aimed for and her grandmother's condition worsens;
8. Flashback of Chizuru's childhood and her grandfather raising her happen;
9. Kazuya shows up with the idea of crowdfunding and she accepts;
10. Mami and Ruka get introduced as obstacles, Mami one to be overcome and Ruka one to be made ally;
11. Sumi gets introduced to help with the movie and as supporting role for their romance.

As it stands right now, we had a big lot of nothing until finally the plot decided to go somewhere interesting. I was reading this wanting to see how bad karma would hit Mami, but then Ruka showed up and took the role of antagonist to Chizuru, while Sumi, while the cutest bubble of adorableness that she is, didn't do anything until the last date with Kazuya. There is too much wasted time that could have been used to develop a conflict, that got instead used on Kazuya telling the audience how awesome Chizuru is. If we cut all of that, except for one instance of him saying it, we can get a pretty decently paced drama.

Aggregator gang
watch my prediction. her grandma sees the movie BUT his grandma dies!

Aggregator gang
@YamiryuuZero but that would make it generic boring "fluffy" romance manga. at least this dumpster fire is good because of everything that is bad. people keep saying how bad it is BUT they keep reading. If it was your "better" way people would've drop it long ago.

Dex-chan lover
@silentfx @Adridezz Most likely the story wont end even after this arc, I feel like the author still has his ex-gf in the works somewhere. Ugh I dread the day of having to see her again.

But otherwise, I'm glad this asshole finally grew some balls. Hopefully they don't shrink back after this arc

Aggregator gang
How can this not be the end? Unless they show them dating which please fuck off if they do. That’s an entirely separate manga in itself.

Crowdfunding for a thot so she can make a movie??
This manga is such a travesty 🙃

Group Leader
@ZeonII I think the two characters running against the clock in order to produce a movie they can feel proud to show her dying grandmother before she passes away while Mami tries to hinder everything they do is a far more interesting concept than the imaginary "fluffy romance manga" you claim it would become. You seem to be enjoying how bad this manga is (which, to be fair, is just painfully average, it isn't even that bad), but we could be enjoying an actual story.

And yes, I do like this manga, it's my junk food that I know I shouldn't eat, but still enjoy eating. But wouldn't it be much better if it were a lobster instead? If it had a clear end goal in mind beyond get to date the main heroine for real? I know I would have fun despising Mami for trying to sabotage the movie, I'm tired of her doing nothing with her passive-aggressive attitude.

Dex-chan lover
I'll make a prediction. We're gonna have like 50 or so chapters of the "movie production" arc, then I'll guarantee grandma will die before they finish and about 30 chapters will be about that whole bit, then MC's probably gonna grow a bit of a spine and tell his grandma the truth before Mami reappears to rip it back out.

Really... I love romance manga... but I really hate when there is NTR on it.
I believe there will be NTR sometimes at the future.

FML

Looks like it will be continue for a loooong looong tiiimeee. Even if both granma die, I think the story will continue, because they aren't the main goal anymore.

Mami is almost completely irrelevant at this point and the only thing she could do at this point is expose the trusty to his grandma for no reason, which isn’t super likely at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread