Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 12 Ch. 103 - The Girlfriend, Dreams and Me

How is this crowdfunding going to work exactly? Don't you need to create some kind of reputation first before people start funding your cause? If Chizuru doesn't have that yet then I have no idea how she'll realistically raise that much money.

@Masaholg I bet it's gonna be we take 10+ chapters to shoot the movie with Sumi / Ruka helping out.. than right before the grandma is about to see the movie, Mami barges in and BAM! She dies of a heart attack. the end

Dex-chan lover
@YamiryuuZero if it follows your timeline there's no difference from other long running romcoms, like Suzuka or something, there's no conflict until this movie making arc, by this point Ruka's threat is meaningless. They would either have followed through on breaking up during the beach arc, or made the relationship real at the birthday party.

Mami is a whole other thing, I don't think she would have stayed away from the MC that long, but she could still just stab someone at the completion of the movie.

Anyway, anyone following this as a dumpster fire, or long running train crash, and people like you who see it as junk food, would have dropped it long ago if it went your way.

- The cost of self-produced movies is equipment, labor costs, editing costs, etc.
2 to 3 million yen.
- 200 large-scale cloud fanting sites are planned annually.
- Of these, 70% have reached the target amount.

Calling it now, she will sell the freaking wedding ring to get the funding goal.

Of all the times when it’s appropriate to give someone a hug and he blows it man smh my head 😕

Dex-chan lover
I really wanna say something cursed about amateur film making right now, but, even my conscience dictates not to do so.

かずやさん、私もうれしいです

Fed-Kun's army
lol in before homeboy's project is a failure. Seriously, never make a promise you are not 100% sure you can do. After all, he even saw the stats on the percentage of crowdfunding projects that actually achieve their goal. Granted, 70% it is still pretty high, but still, it is not 100%. If I were him, I would promise that I will in fact see it to the end and do my best to make it a reality, but would straight up say that there is still risk involved and it is not a 100% success rate. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread