Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 14 Ch. 113 - The Girlfriend, and the Neighbour 4

Dex-chan lover
and while Ruka pretty much gets pushed to the side again..... here comes the new girl that will of course fall for him also and he's gonna repeat the same shit just like all the others with he first meets them and she will end up falling for him......

honestly this is one of the reason why i tend to stay away from harem series because of how stupid they can be not all is bad there are some that is really good but damn....

and yes this really is one of the worse but at this point i really have to see how things end though it should be obvious with how it will and who he'll end up with

Double-page supporter
Don't resist, my friend. Let it flow...

And the crowdfunding seems to go well too. A bit surprising because what was put in there is just "I want to achieve my dream" without a gist about what they're going to make (maybe there is). Or maybe it's the power of cute pics and that shows how much of a simp people are. Anyway, this is just a fiction. Let's roll with that, shall we?

Dex-chan lover
@LazySpade

I hate to admit it, but I agree.

@AsuraRaza

Some crowdfunding are pretty tolerant with anything, really. Can already kickstart one if interesting enough, and considering that a lot of people are eager to sacrifice their life savings for girls online, it's only more reasonable.

@Winchan A girl literally danced her way to a full house on twitch. The lust of horny, socially awkward guys is not something you can take lightly. They will drain their entire bank account just to hear their name being said

Users who are viewing this thread