Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 15 Ch. 128 - The Girlfriend and Introductions

Dex-chan lover
@henkingu

Haha wouldn't that be the greatest? Kazuya unwittingly has crowdfunded an adult video starring the girl he loves. Next chapter, Chizuru gets blackmailed into taking 20 dicks - "Don't worry, all actresses do this!"

maybe people didn't realize that this manga was actually released weekly..

to get 20 pages every week is actually kinda fast tho..
usually WSJ manga only release like 13 pages per week, and they even get so many break..

maybe if you can't stand waiting weekly, you better hold on reading it, and wait until it pile up to one volume..

because this manga is designed to read with other series on one magazine.. where you supposedly read another series after this..
but since you just read this 20 pages alone, of course you would feel this was too few..

What the fuck? Why does everyone want that bitch Mami? Is this reverse day?

@adumin
Exactly. People complain about this manga being slow (but still read it every week), when being grounded and slow is the main feature. To be honest I like it, because there isn't any instant changes, time skips or out of nowhere MC change of behaviour and him getting perfect. It stays on set tracks, is committed to it and you know where story is going (no unnecessary random drama and developments). It's just nice change of pacing nowadays and slice of life to enjoy.

This author not only releases more pages, but also I don't remember that he took any week long break outside times when whole magazine was on break and he only haves like 2/3 assistants.

Double-page supporter
@laine
Cuz author-san conveniently forgot about her, and thanks to that nothing really happened in the last 70 chapters

Tbh I am okay with any of the girls, I just hate Chizuru and her grandma

XANKYU NAAAA
TRANSLATOR - SAMAAAAA!!!

I HOPE THIS MANGA ENDS WELL LIKE HATSUKOI ZOMBIE :D

@laine

Well said whahahahhahah
Finally some sane people who is not Masochist enough to want Mami BITCCCC
Back in the manga.
Annoying Biyccchhh
Good thing author didnt show her :D

Aggregator gang
kibe so GOAT author have to cut his screentime or else he became main character

Dex-chan lover
can anyone explain to me what he means by wanting to hear from someone who got fleeced? like how does that apply to this situation here since he didn't actually fuck up

Kibe and fish being cool wingmen.
Yaemori being a straightforward wingman as well. The one that reflects our emotions.

Users who are viewing this thread