Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 17 Ch. 144 - The Girlfriend and Kazuya

Haa... Mizuhara-san the tough cookie, like those final bosses who don't take damage from physical attack :")

the annoying kid about to ask you if you have games on your phone:
jel5lcj.png

in all seriousness, at this point im starting a "fuck you Ruka, we hate you" club, feel free to join :)

Ruka is ungodly annoying! The only redeeming thing about Ruka is that she is cute. But that doesn't matter since Oozora Subaru exists.

Dex-chan lover
Ruka is basically Mami at this point but at least Mami keeps her distance

@Melofos I agree, I can't see any reason to like her. All she does is try to cause drama all the time. It's exhausting to be around those kinds of people, let alone date someone that will turn your life into a shitshow you can only see on Indian drama's

@Winchan Lets think about it, if you rent something you clearly are already interested in it and want to use it. If you need a trial run you're only testing the waters to see if it's even any good.
Not to mention that miss "rental" hasn't actually been paid to hang out with him for 30+ chapters.
I can confidently say that we are close to breaking Chizuru's defence and Ruka's delusions

Dex-chan lover
Wtf was that. That was adorable. Chizuru acted like a real maiden in love there.

And these people here rooting for Ruka. I cant understand them. Maybe cause they're more attracted to Ruka than the other girls and that's why. I for one dislike her at this point though. She's forcing too much in this trial relationship that they have without being exactly being delicate or smooth in handling it. If she was smart and composed enough she wouldn't act like such a child here and would actually win. However people be forgetting to consider the main character's feelings at all! its frustrating. Although Ive been complimenting Chizuru and bashing the Ruka fans, I'm more of a Yaemori guy. I dont really ship her with anyone but I still think shes best girl cause shes funny af.

Dex-chan lover
@Glenng

Hopefully, it comes soon enough, it's exhausting having to deal with these appearances :<

Dex-chan lover
Man, Ruka is still great. If only her moves were more effective...

Users who are viewing this thread