Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 17 Ch. 144 - The Girlfriend and Kazuya

We know the endgame.

Its getting there thats completely stupid. Ruka as a character shouldn't exist. Whats the point of her when he has an Ex?

Whats the point of the neighbor or the other rental girl? Its been 144 chapters.

I would have been ok with this development if we were still on chapter 50... but chapter 144 and this is how far we've gotten? lets burn this manga to the ground!

Fed-Kun's army
@ysl4life She has a heart condition that makes it so that it doesn’t beat as much as any normal heart, so she joined the Rental Business to see if anything could get it beating like crazy. Kaguya ended up doing so, so she’s clinging on to him purely because of that. Somewhere along the way, she did end up falling for him.

Dex-chan lover
Lol e-girl is adorable. She says everything that is wrong with the MC to his face.

Aight, since everyone seems to be making bets that the manga is ending, here's my theory:

Ruka will probably win in my endgame (prolly not, but hear me out)
Mizuhara's goal was just to become an actress (anything beyond that, like a relationship with Kazuya is just an addition) I don't see how getting into a relationship with Kazuya would give any further character growth to either character (it is a rather toxic relationship imo). Ruka on the other hand, although not perfect, seems to have a better character arc than that of Mizuhara at the least, going from a whiny child to someone who wants to actually progress in the relationship (yeah she can be whiny at times, but compared to when we first met her, she chilled-out a lot) the only problem is Kazuya who has this "I need the perfect woman" complex, to which he does not see himself with Ruka just simply because Mizuhara exists. If Kazuya picks Ruka, I def think that is a more mature choice to make as he realizes his own imperfections not as a curse to why he can't get "perfection", but realizes that he already had the perfect girl with him from the start would be a better ending than if he ended the Mizuhara route.
But idk with this author. Probably will go Mizuhara lol for the shits and giggles.

i read kimagure orange road and this plot mirrors that a lot, well the ages are obviously different and the male mc is a bit more of a pushover here.

Power Uploader
Who wants to bet that Mami will be at premier and will wreck shit up?

Haven’t even read the rest yet. Soon as I saw Ruka I sighed so hard ever in my life unintentional

I was smiling while reading .....til Ruka showed up
i tried but that smile was gone....
PLEASE SOME DEVELOPMENT...its been 144 chapters...........

I wish I sighed again, at first I thought she gave up on him I WAS WRONG
Even the people who showed up in this chapter knows how annoying she always is “hEy whAT arE u doing with my boyfriend alone without guys?!?!?”
Got lazy to write some of the letters in caps
But Jesus she’s annoying AS FUUCCKK

Contributor
More of these two (+Sumi/Mami), less of MC/Chizuru/Ruka triangle nonsense.
We all know the rate of progress is lower than a Microsoft Update patch.

G10.png

Author had Mami removed to avoid making progress. 😂

We only get 12 episode anime, I hope they change the plot or at least make the story faster.

Users who are viewing this thread