Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 17 Ch. 144 - The Girlfriend and Kazuya

Dex-chan lover
since it's just a trial, why the f*k kazuya won't end it.. have balls and face the consequences if ever ruka tells their family about the rental stuff.. the girlfriend thing started because of a blackmail psshhh

Dex-chan lover
Ruka this, Ruka that. Guys? Really? Now? We're in a life-threatening situation right now! Kazuya's roommate is gonna die if you just stay there! Remember? The coolest fish in this manga! She said that the temperature of water in her aquarium needs to be lowered! How do you even do that, though? I understand the heater, but is there some kind of air/water conditioner for aquariums to cool the water?

Yaemori is the best example of an audience insert in a series I've seen thus far 🤣. And I adore Ruka, even if she can be petty quite often.

Thankfully, Kazuya seems to have gotten a hold of himself a bit more in this chapter.

i know you can’t choose who you fall for, but kazuya, are you a fucking idiot? you could literally have an adorable, clingy but not obsessive, protective, cheerful, optimistic beauty who adores you... but you choose to stay in your dream world with some tsundere actor.

not to mention you dont even give the best girl a second thought :( (sumi)

@squashua15 I'm kinda bothered by how he doesn't even give her a chance, but most of all, I just can't stand how he's leading her on like that. Like, just tell her it's not gonna work out and that you can be friends SMH. It's gonna hurt more the longer you drag it out

Fed-Kun's army
The last chapter with Ruka calling Kazuya without -kun really made me realize the difference. Still, in other works, Konosuba for example. Why does Aqua address Kazuma without suffix?

Users who are viewing this thread