Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 154 - The Girlfriend and Resolve

Wait, you can meet with someone not as a rental girlfriend, but a friend?
What is this heresy?

@dsid2814
I mean - we don't need such "progress" in Komi

this Manga should just wrap things up already. chizuru finished her film and achieved her dream (sort of) , the grandmother saw it before she died (rip) so the biggest plot point has finished. This Manga should be finished by 160 but something tells me it will continue to 200

Yeah that's true, but we still got mami ruka and umi and if they just ended it now a bunch of people will be pretty mad I really want kazuya to be with ruka but deep down we all want kazuya with chizuru

@jetcornrex @grxbeh Thanks! Yes, you are right! I went through the chapters you both mentioned again and it looks like I missed out on that interpretation, especially in Chapter 50 where it was pretty obvious. Now I'm really feeling bad for Chizuru seeing her in this new light. Aghh next week just can't come quickly enough.

Aggregator gang
@2ND in that case, i agree with you. i can actually relate to kazuya too, although it's not just for the girl i like but for my friends in general.

Sumi... you angel... you are the saving grace of this dumpster fire of a manga. Best girl, Ruka coomers BTFO

Fed-Kun's army
My best girl has finally attained that sweet, sweet, character development!

Double-page supporter
He was paying to meet her, to ask advice?

This man, this simp.

Users who are viewing this thread