Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 173 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 2)

@WhisCalifa69 : There is actually a way to take the manga further past this 1/2 point and still have Kaz and Mizuhara get together. Even if Mizuhara and Kaz are in a relationship, there's still the rest of the cast.

Kibe is single, that other friend of Kaz's whom Ruka rent-a-dated once is single, Ruka is single, Yaemori is single, Mami should die alone but she's single. Sumi has her own comic, so she probably won't be in play much here, but she's single.

The manga could switch focus with Kaz and Mizuhara being the functional steady couple trying to help their friends with the sort of problems the two have been having themselves so far. All the while those friends try to get a date and total chaos ensues.

Oooh, how I wish no one is going to interrupt them (Mami, Ruka or the hazelnut dessert)! 😱 Say YES, say it boy, that's all she needs to hear.

@S0viet_Noob

I think many will explode by now regardless of the answer. then many have been here for weeks annoying because nothing happens ... they are all ready to vent their repressed anger.

then if he says yes and the event that will hold back their love story will appear in the chapter that will come out in two weeks ... probably mangadex will explode.

this manga sucks so much that everyone is here to comment.

@linoasterix I'm sure people would be fine with him saying, Chizuru not remembering it, and then the interference coming in the chapter after. All the "I lOvE miZuhArA" panels will finally come to use in the next chapter (hopefuly). I tell everyone to be patient yet I'm losing patience myself.

@S0viet_Noob

let's be honest, being deeply immersed in the plot of the manga (as in any soap opera), we can't wait for the characters we love most to arrive as soon as possible to do what we hope.
Add to this that there are also economic interests in lengthening the soup.
but a bit of slowness in some things is there ... having said that, I too would like to see something sensational as soon as possible.

unfortunately we can only hope that the author knows how to do his work. and at most when the manga ends we will scream "incompetent!". : D

Users who are viewing this thread