Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - The Girlfriend and Christmas Part 3

Double-page supporter
That's it, I'm done
I just can't take any more of how dense this MC can be
It's really hard to see his relatable side when his cowardly dense side shows up more constantly than his relatable side

Banned
There... that wasn't so bad. Yeah, he made a bit of a prat of himself, but he didn't blow it any more out of proportion and realised his mistake. There is, in theory, hope for this loser yet.

And hopefully all the commenters who say they're gone actually fuck off and this place might be a little quieter going forwards. If they were actually making valid complaints about something genuinely fucked up, like that Kibe bellend, then it'd be fine... but as usual they only start collectively bitching about something that isn't even a fucking issue... In fact, if it was a fucking issue, they'd be praising it instead of shunning it again, most likely.
What a bunch of retards.

I FUCKING DIED, LIKE I THINK I SAW A GLIMPSE OF MY ANCESTOR SAYING "bro"

YOU'VE SAID THAT FOR A HUNDRED FUCKING TIMES! "ahhh an another reminder that she's not the same league as i am" THEN PUT IN ON WORK! STOP PRYING, STOP PURSUING, STOP PUSHING THINGS THROUGH! GODDAMN I'M FURIOUS. GODDAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Well at least he's mature enough to know that what he just did was stupid, I hope for a good development for this mc

https://youtu.be/sWJVl7M34po
Here's a little music to accompany this chapter. It somewhat reduces the cringe to non-lethal levels.

As much as I feel sympathy for this fucking idiot for the shit that gets thrown at him, I hate him 10x more.

The dick head has gone down the lowest depths that no one else can ever achieve. He went from 70/100 to -10^100 / 100 on the scale of improvement.

What an absolute fucking idiot.

God spare me. Don't leave me like this.

goddddd, it seems like guilt tripping became his only way of handling these kinds of situation. If there would be no character development until chapter 50 i don't know what i'm going to do with my life. I don't know what's happening inside the author's mind to make this pathetic of a main character damnnnn

Holy fucking shit, man!

Who the fuck neglected this dumb motherfucker to end up being so fucking pathetic at just 20 years of age?!!

People are really hating on him but hes literally the epitome of every virgin 20 y/o shut in that doesn't have experience with girls

Fed-Kun's army
How fitting for me to be on the toilet right now, cause I need this shit to be out of my body.

No amount of self-deprecation will save you this time. You want sympathy, you're not getting one. You really are just stupid.

Double-page supporter
At this point I don't feel anger and frustration towards the MC anymore, just disappointment and pity.

I just want to re-read this nicely because I kinda forgot some parts on the anime, but as soon as I read this part..... oh my god, the cringe is too much for me to handle twice...

everyone is shitting on mc, and while i admit that he is being cringey and pathetic, can you really blame him? imagine if you saw your crush on a date with a hot guy and heard him talking on the phone about her like she was some object? would you just leave it alone? im sure many people would, but many people would do what kazuya did as well.

Fed-Kun's army
i felt like i was being drowned in a tsunami of secondhand embarrassment and cringe.

I’ll only keep reading this because the art is nice and I kinda like Chizuru but godamn the mc is a fucking dick head

Users who are viewing this thread