Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - The Chicken and The Girlfriend 2

Supporter
For such a lame premise, Sensei actually pulled it off fairly well. But I still think Sensei made MC way too hateable, which means he/she has to work triple-time on making Chizuru a saint instead of a real person, and making Ruka a psycho hose beast instead of a real person.

3D characters, such as Chizuru at the beginning, are much more interesting.

Fed-Kun's army
@ChronicleKey i dont understand this this ..is this mami in love with him or is this all her show and why did she in the first chapter break up with him if she in love with him

can someone reply pls??

Dex-chan lover
the only thing that would make this a good ending is MC getting truck-san'd the fuck out of this manga. I just don't feel anything for the guy, he is complete trash. He made himself his own set of rules at the start of this story.

Only rent until you find real girlfriend.

in come real girlfriend

MC still playing around with rental girlfriend because...? if you're in love fucking say it and stop being a beta bitch.

@TheFiller

she doesn't love him. In the last couple of chapters when the rental girls were comfronting each other you could see that the main heroine is actually in love with our MC (for whatever fucked up reason) Our MC is a piece of shit that lies non stop and even though he knows his feelings he doesn't do anything about it. Going to the point of getting job just to pay a rental GF LOL.

Dex-chan lover
@ss4chris

I don't think so, he finally realized that rental girlfriends are just that, rentals. He wants to get an actual real girlfriend is what I got from their conversation. And even if he does confess next chapter, she is most likely going to turn him down and say who she loves.

Dex-chan lover
"she's thicc"
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Supporter
Belated realization: Sensei isn't going to just let us enjoy this chapter being decently good for a change. Next chapter, Chizuru will reveal that MC forcing her to out herself (her one bedrock NO) not only doesn't make her furious, it makes her realize what a good person he is. XP

Runaway plot, never goin' back
Wrong way on one-way track
Seems like Sensei just keeps on failin'
And the plot just keeps derailin'
(Runaway Train, Soul Asylum)

Fed-Kun's army
Not sure why i'm still here reading this... at this point its torture...

Dex-chan lover
I was less confused when I jumped through the looking glass & fell down the rabbit hole...

TrashMC aside, the other characters used to act according to some remotely realistic motivations, but the author decided to throw that plan under the bus. Now they all act like idiots.

As for TrashMC, dying a pointless, humiliating death now would be so restorative for me.

They should just not make MC do kind things if he's gonna get shit on for it either way.

I can't stand the "bystanders see a hot girl" trope.

"Is she a model?"
"Are they filming a movie?"
"You think they are having sex?"
"All other girls in the universe are ugly compared to that goddess!"
"OMG I'm gonna rub one out right here! Uggggh"

We get it, she is supposed to be hot, give it a rest already.

Users who are viewing this thread