Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - The Chicken and The Girlfriend 2

Dex-chan lover
First chapter in a while that I kinda enjoyed.
Beside the "I need a girlfriend to be happy" part, it was pretty good.
Maybe it's because the MC wasn't in it ?

Fed-Kun's army
Trucked=san pls come for me I can't bear this manga anymore.

jesus fucking christ guys

the mc's barely in this chapter and yet you guys still complain about him

Holy fuck, i just came from the far future to say that's real advanced netorare

Double-page supporter
Gawd ... Boyfriend NTR, Girlfriend NTR ... and all trickery NTR ...
this is not Rental Girlfriend ...
This is Rental NTR ...
And I swear even hentai don't have this kind of advanced NTR system ...

Surpass the Hentai ... PLUS ULTRA ...

Banned
All the random remarks from strangers at the bottom of page 6 are..... beyond retarded...
I expect some of them are just the translator taking fucking liberties... but seriously?!

Do people genuinely say "grill"? What was that translated from? Is there a Japanese equivalent to calling a girl a "grill"?
No, she isn't "thicc". She is a skinny waif.
How is her hair "nice" like that? It is completely generic for Japan.
Her legs are skinny too, and not long either, so no, not "legs for days".
The contact lenses are a blatant blemish. Besides that, the problems are mostly with what she does NOT have, which is much of anything.
No, her "boobs" are obviously not huge. They're small enough you couldn't even tell she had any through that outfit. If they were even big, let alone huge, that sort of outfit couldn't hide it.

I know manga like to take liberties with random strangers oogling completely plain & unattractive girls, but this is taking it to a whole new level. ¬_¬

... Oh yeah... and page 20. Sticking "fam" in there... this translator is trash. Nobody needs that sort of arbitrarily inserted slang. What an utter bellend.

AND YET THEY SAY THIS IS 10/10 AFTER HAVING AN ADAPTATION? WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCKERY IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD RIGHT NOW? DID SOMEHOW CORONA HAVE AN ALTERNATIVE EFFECTS? LIKE HAVING THEM TO BE A COMPLETE RETARD FUCK? COME ON! WHAT THE FUCK

38 chapters in and I'm seriously wondering why the fuck does this manga have over 10 volumes and an Anime adaptation. I mean like... does it get good after 100 goddamn chapters?

Comments are full of surface level viewpoints.

This is the first 'good' (Its my opinion, so its subjective) chapter after a bit o cringe.

MC was willing to, in one action:
Show that he also rented a gf, trusting his secret to him and showing that the friend wasn't so bad.
Spend his own money to make his friend feel better. You saw those prices.
Revive his friends love of gf's. He could trust in Chizuru's skills. Fake or not.

Its not NTR since they aren't dating. Chizuru never reciprocated feelings as of yet, so its a one sided liking by MC-kun.

Note: I am reading this like an alien observing a foreign planet's inhabitants, cause that's the only way I can justify these events and actions. Doing so has immensely increased my enjoyment of this train-wreck. 10/10

Rent GF teaching us that it ain't about the women/hoes/girlfriends, it's about you and your bros.

Stay with your bros dawg

the comment section of this manga is an absolute gold mine, especially the ones that are defending the mc, top quality memes

People: *Complaining about the show and every character*
38 chapters later and they're still here.

Okay, this one chapter is good. Author could write good character development if he wanted to. If the rest of the series are filled with character development instead of random hilarious events that rely on unbelievable characters and coincidences, it would be good.

Users who are viewing this thread