Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - The Chicken and the Girlfriend 3

Dex-chan lover
Grabs popcorn. Wait's for comments to flood in.
jackson-im-just-here-to-read-the-comments-72.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So this was his "atonement"? Helping his friend who didn't even have that much of a serious issue? What about all the horrible shit he has done to people like Rukia? What about his other friend who has been with him since forever and been nothing but supportive and yet is still in the dark about Chizuru?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly i didn't read since the start. but i here to joint the angry crowd.

Pitchforks! Torches! Get your pitchforks and torches over here!

Joking aside. Since the summer trip arc this thing has been in one hell of a rut. Not getting my hopes up.

Chizuru should find a real bf and quit her job as rental gf xD

Fed-Kun's army
that last page. i guess it was be a low translation due to hate of the manga. rip. i actually wanna see this through to the end.

Supporter
Thank you to the translation team for all of the work you've put in, and my apologies if the hate for the author's derails has turned you off.

If it makes sense: One of my favorite manga is Negima. And I also absolutely hate the forced ending, not to mention the mega-derails that Akamatsu-sensei has thrown in since. (It's not quite as much of a "F**k you, this is my universe and I'll do whatever I want" as End of Evangelion, though it keeps getting closer as sUQH progresses.)

But one of my favorite manga is still Negima, and I'm grateful to the translators who brought it to us. If anything, their sticking with it and faithfully rendering it even when they may have hated it is even more of a gift.

It sucks pimples that Sensei started a beautiful artwork... then apparently let a toddler fingerpaint all over it... and now is apparently taking turns between those two things. But I'm grateful you brought us to this point, and I'll be glad if it can continue.

Well he at least can conduct himself like a good human being sometime. now can he start treating ruka correctly too?

Dex-chan lover
Pretty good chapter. I know someone who's been hurt so many times by different SO's that they've sworn off dating completely. It's a really sad turn of events to watch and you wish you could do something that would help them back into the dating world.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn chapter was better than the last 10-15 chapters...
now we have to deal with overbearing ruka and new addition to the harem soon

Supporter
@woks Well he at least can conduct himself like a good human being sometime. now can he start treating ruka correctly too?

XD

...seriously, I wish that were possible. But I think there's a greater chance of peace spontaneously breaking out in the Middle East so fast that the war profiteers can't stop it from happening.

(PS: I'd love to see that, too.)

Fed-Kun's army
@ arimareiji he has no reason to if he no attraction/ attachment to her.

Users who are viewing this thread