Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 8 Ch. 62 - The Girlfriend and the Night 1

Fed-Kun's army
As weird as Ruka's actions are, tbh her ganbarimasu rubs on me
She is great, ESPECIALLY AFTER SHIT TIER MAMI
tbh chizuru is not that great, but she is realistic and not crazy in love at first part of the story and acts more mature than Ruka
But Ruka keeps doing her best, who wouldn't cheer on her?
At this point, I want things to escalate to the point that Ruka will be a rental girlfriend and Kazu will start to look at her

Dex-chan lover
Shoo side characters. I don't think anyone wants to see any of you again. Please stick to the main couple.

Fed-Kun's army
Poor Ruka. So many wasted efforts. In the end the more she tries the more devasteded she will be ":(

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter that Mami appears confirms that she doesn't have a soul.

Dex-chan lover
@jak @renard

I actually like Mami as a character. She's 100% right in telling him that he needs to get a real girlfriend. And the MC continues to just lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie. Dude lies to himself and every other person in the manga. He has to be the most dishonest manga character I've EVER seen.

Dex-chan lover
mami seems to be actually happy when she questions (read:find out) that mc picks a rental gf because of her.
good for her. now she know that mc ain't the chad capable of moving on that fast.
guess the advice she gave is her reward since the mc is still as pathetic as she thought.

good for you, mami. now cut your ties from that shitty human being and search your own happiness.

Group Leader
I'm not sure which girl I feel sorry for the most through this whole thing anymore. They all deserve better than this awful protagonist. Where's Truck-sama when you need it?

Tbh I'm starting to become convinced the protagonist is actually the villain and Mami, Chizuhara, and Ruka are the true heroes who should date each other at the end.

If this doesnt start wrapping up within 10 chapters Im dropping it, I dont even see a story anymore its just a shitty MC not doing anything the entire time except worrying about shit.

jak

Contributor
@LysandersTreason

He's only been lying to protect her. Mami started all this when she cruelly broke up with him and now she's acting all yandere because he's getting closer to other girls.

Dex-chan lover
I wish the MC had an older wiser male senpai to get advice from. As far as I can tell, He's all alone trying to figure things out. Everyone else around him is either a problem or a nuisance.

Users who are viewing this thread