Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 9 Ch. 72 - The Girlfriend and the Booze 3

VIP
author just keep teasing but never giving for christ sake...

also remember, this is WSM, the magazine that published Domestic na Kanojo, so sex does not a problem for magazine... it's author...

Mizuhara : Mister, I will let you do me if you give me a place to stay tonight.

oops.
wrong manga

Fed-Kun's army
Morons forcing a first-timer to chug down drinks until they drop?
Those are way too common irl, not as common in manga though.

Group Leader
This guy is a genius. Make it so she can't lose by always losing! /s

This manga needs to end. It's entertaining, but I don't know how much longer I can stomach this MC... Who am I kidding. I'm on this train to the end.

Real talk, compared to the other top romcom/dramas, the only thing this manga has going for it is the MC. We all come to see how he fucks up.

Double-page supporter
Since that stupid yandere shit is already finished, this may just be the worst currently running manga.

@dotawolfbrother Tbh, she could still lose, she just chose not to... Because she wasnt raising her hands... Which she could do either way. :-D

This dumpster fire of a manga reminds me of prison school, except prison school was intentionally garbage.

Oh man. That one twisty panel was like instant contact drunk. I actually felt ill!

Dex-chan lover
I demand more Mami, dammit. She's the only reason I'm still reading this shit.

Dex-chan lover
after several chapters of him acting like a cunt, he comes through in chapter, im sick of this shit where he does something good only to fuck it up in the next chapter.

Double-page supporter
@boag it perfectly represents average inexperienced youth. people hate it because they see themself in this manga. it's easy to say "he is total cunt, I would do better in his situation", but truth is if you ever were in his situation and if you were you would probably fuck up more than he does.

Users who are viewing this thread