Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 9 Ch. 74 - The Hangover and the Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
Fuck off Mami you nigger, go bang some random dudes like always.

Aggregator gang
now that we got that suprise uMami flavor down it just need a little seasoning of salt from the readers to complete the experience.

Group Leader
hmmmmmmmmmmm....
i thinks this be a CIVIL WARS :v
kwwkkwwkwkwk ... the EX GF Hass been SPOTED :v

ivv

Dex-chan lover
wth, fussing over a social media account. creepy

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY, THE BEST GIRL HAS RETURNED!!!!
OH MAMI-SAMA, DELIVER US FROM THESE SHITTY AND BORING STORY ARCS!

@jak
BLASPHEMY!
REPENT AT THE CHURCH OF MAMI, SINNER!

Double-page supporter
Is Mami a meme now? Is that what's going on? I'll never understand how the Japanese like protagonists like this guy. The dude is always 'blushing', in a fuckin creepy way, and unable to do the most basic things.

jak

Contributor
@matcap

I disagree, yeah the main guy might have his confidence problems, but this bitch just straight up abandoned him. I wouldn't be surprised if she was cheating on him and now because he's growing (which I believe he is despite what some say) and there are girls around him, this bitch gets jealous and tries to monopolize him despite treating him like shit.

Ugh, Mami will NTR Chitosezuhara while she is brooding over the addition of a new friend. The End, best story ever.

@jak No matter how you disagree, Mami is the plot device that these two trash of grill-boi pair needs to move forward. All. The. Fraking. Time. Personally, that's why Im in frantic extasy whenever I see her, because the plot will thicken move on

Dex-chan lover
@jak
WHOA, whoa, whoa, jak buddy, whoa. Hold on there.
I agree that, as a person, Mami is a steaming pile of hot shit.

HOWEVER, within the context of this story, she is a godsend because, at this point, she is the only interesting character.
Whenever I see her I get excited because I wanna see what kind of borderline yandere shit she's gonna pull next.
Everyone else is just 'meh'; Kazuya is still reminding us that he sucks (like we could forget); Mizuhara is still trying to keep everything strictly business (even though she want Kazuya's D); Ruka still has no chance of winning, BUT MAMI!!! Mami is unpredictable, and that's why I love her.

@Yautja
Agreed. I don't know why a guy who's internal monologue can be summed up as 'I suck' is supposed to be relateable...

Double-page supporter
@matcap
It's unfathomable how people enjoy this or like him. The only reasonable explanation I can think of is the market is literally dictated by r/niceguys. He's a protagonist for masochistic niceguys who don't even know they hate themselves, or losers who wanna see someone more pathetic than themselves. He's literally the most spineless, uninteresting and contemptible person possible. And he's the worst kind of contemptible too, because he's not consciously malicious, just so fucking stupid and inept that you can't hold anything but disdain for him.

It's funny, but you're right. Mami is now the most interesting character. Though, the bar isn't set very high.

anyone else swiping pages just to see if there is a decent scene worth your attention?

Users who are viewing this thread