Kanpeki Sugite Kawaige ga nai to Konyaku Hakisareta Seijo wa Ringoku ni Urareru - Ch. 7 - The Great Purification Circle

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for picking this back up again! Will be happy to wait as long as it takes to comfortably translate. c: consistent translations with good quality for small series are quite rare it feels like these days so always appreciative of all the hard work that goes into them.

MC seems like she'll be becoming a living legend for her new home, I just hope she can continue to remain close to all the folks in her immediate living area.

Dex-chan lover
Glad that this is back.

Also, looking at volume 5's cover I hope that the sister isn't going to turn evil. It's refreshing that she is actually a good sister who likes MC.

Supporter
I don't know how big the audience overlap between this and Ore dake Fuguu Skill [...] is, but reading both I'll gladly accept a slower release there :p
Thank you very much!
Lets say I have “varied tastes” in manga lol.
Glad that this is back.

Also, looking at volume 5's cover I hope that the sister isn't going to turn evil. It's refreshing that she is actually a good sister who likes MC.
Oh Mia is evil AF.

Users who are viewing this thread