Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 6 Ch. 40 - A Wildling Entrapped 1

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
soo i still dont realy get it how normal towns guard could get over the level limit. after all he had to hunt something terrible huge just to do that. somehow i dont see the guards do the same

reu

Dex-chan lover
He originally thought that only Paul was coming after him, and it was only when the guards tried to arrest him that he knew he really needed to skip town.
Nah, the informer guy told him the big wig himself wanted him dead, he just didn't want to do it himself because he didn't want break neutrality in a fight between adventurers.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, the informer guy told him the big wig himself wanted him dead, he just didn't want to do it himself because he didn't want break neutrality in a fight between adventurers.
Up to the arrest attempt, he thought Gary's hands were somewhat tied, and he would only be fighting Paul on that day. So enough time before Gary makes a move to go see the workshop crew who were nice to him.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translation!
@The_Lamb there is a mistake on page 20, last frame: "Was is Gary!?" probably has to be "Was IT Gary!?"
Well spotted, I'll upload a corrected page when I get the chance!
I really feel like something's missing with the art. Except for a few scenes, enerything feels like it lacks motion. If it weren't for context clues I'd assume nothing was moving.
I think the author uses a posing program, like blender or something, it means he can have accurate human anatomy to draw from, but it also lacks the sense of dynamism that comes from intuitive life drawing skills. Those skills are hard to develop, so it's a totally valid technique.

why would you leave your backpack in town when you already got outside the town to the forest to kill paul and his guys? why didn't you just bring your bag with you?
He worked as dismantler for a month, and the day Paul attacked was his last day of work, so he returned to finish work and said goodbye to the coworkers as well as to prepare things to go out of town

Dex-chan lover
“Me? Lacking? Never.”

And here I thought Paul would have at least made it to the end of the chapter, even the nameless mob got more screen time.

I like that he’s becoming smarter with every encounter, not that he was ever dumb or reckless, but seeing him flim flam is becoming more interesting than the fights.

Yea this "realistic" natural power-progression is so refreshing in an iseksai manga. Really love it.

Users who are viewing this thread