Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - A WIldling Entrapped 3

Dex-chan lover
It makes sense that a New Goblin cannot stay in a human town. He might be that rare goblin that can live a long life.

Dex-chan lover
That will be hardcore he was transported in an realistic middle age, having an non friendly face with no talent to sweet talk (beside if you are too good in that will be worst) in an medieval world full of clasism, disparities, bad people, corruption and nobles

The good thing is we don't see those things like in earth:
supremacist by religion (christian and muslims)
herecy by random knowledge (courtesy of supremacist religions)
real heretics (like those into human experimentation, sacrifice, cannibalism, or lovecraftian cults)
creepy superstitions/folklore/legends (that can make you a target or a prey just for being foreigner or diferent)
expansionist empires
wars by random reasons... etc
You think? We will see it in this manga. This manga is about realism after all.

Dex-chan lover
his class is a modified advance goblin so this is his curse, humans will always has a beef with him so his will always be shun off from human societies. its this manga trope
Good thing only he has a status bar. The humans just feel their abilities, their level, etc. They need a professional just to accurately appraise their own.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter
I think that yajin shouldn't settle yet or the story would become predictable and the writer would have to reduce the number of fights
Instead I hope in every town he learns just a little more and eventually leads to him finding a home and being super wise and strong but not OP
More predictable than already is?
Not complaining btw. At least the way he kills changes, everything else is basically the same with a little brushes here and there. Again, I'm not complaining, I really enjoy watching him go full rambo and killing whoever gets in his way.

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for him. found a place, found friends, shit happens, run away and start all over again.

Dex-chan lover
Bro just can't catch a break. Each time he tries to just settle and even ignite a spark for something even resembling a life, douchebags ruin it. It's like this world is filled with incompetent dickheads that just like to start sht for no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread