Kibishii Onna Joushi ga Koukousei ni Modottara Ore ni Dere Dere suru Riyuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
What's the point of a time leap manga if the protag is still acting like a stupid teenager?

Dex-chan lover
both travel back in time, but they don't know this yet obviously
I wouldn't say "obviously".

In chapter 1.1, Shimono says: "I don't think she knows that we were in the same high school." This means they've barely (if ever) had contact at school.

And yet, shortly after the time leap, Shimono goes out of his way to visit Touka in her own classroom, and asks to be her friend in front of the entire class. That's a highly memorable event, and one that probably never happened in the original timeline.

I'd expect Touka to at least suspect Shimono at this point.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't say "obviously".

In chapter 1.1, Shimono says: "I don't think she knows that we were in the same high school." This means they've barely (if ever) had contact at school.

And yet, shortly after the time leap, Shimono goes out of his way to visit Touka in her own classroom, and asks to be her friend in front of the entire class. That's a highly memorable event, and one that probably never happened in the original timeline.

I'd expect Touka to at least suspect Shimono at this point.
For much obvious that it could be for us, it isn't for them, but yes that's right, reason for this is that she actually didn't know the Shimono from her workplace, was the same Shimono she was in love with during her School days, but he knew she was the same person, Touka get to know about this a bit later after Shimono accidentally call her Chief (should be manga chapter 2 or 3)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Since the LN is translated and completed with 4 Volumes

both travel back in time, but they don't know this yet obviously, they had an unrequited love for each other, so Touka in order to fix her "onesided" love, just throw herself at him to try and get closer, but MC is one of those massively dense ones to the point that is infuriating, and this last for like 3 volumes out of the 4

Pretty much what I expected, not the twist, but the trajectory of the LN. "Meh" indeed like Alex646 said.

Dex-chan lover
The whole redo time leap aspect seems pointless when the MC is already on such good terms with the female lead even before the time leap.

Dex-chan lover
I thought this was a chapter 2, gave me the impression that the author completely backpedaled from office love story to time travel romcom lmao

Dex-chan lover
Aaaah, this really reminded me a lot of Re:Life. That was an absolute banger of a show. I'm really looking forward to this manga now, can't wait for chapter 2.

I'm sure Touka also Time travelled and is teasing the MC cuz she realized that she is the person he admired when he was in high school

Dex-chan lover
Imagine traveling back 11 years and still acting like a wimp. Scared of a gyaru? Stuttering? U serious bro? Almost 30 years old acting like a kid.

Dex-chan lover
When i was in high school, I want solo to homecoming.
A girl I kinda new very shyly asked me to dance, when i got confused (because I wasn't exactly the most popular or best looking guy) she mumbled something about how I always hold the door open for her.

When I mentioned I mentioned I did that for for everyone, she got mad and never spoke to me again.

Teenagers can, absolutely, miss GIGANTIC FLASHING SIGNS that people are interested in them.

Because they are dumb.

PS: I still hate myself.
Well, at least you had someone who liked you. I could never miss someone being interested in me because I know it would never happen :(

Double-page supporter
Since the LN is translated and completed with 4 Volumes

both travel back in time, but they don't know this yet obviously, they had an unrequited love for each other, so Touka in order to fix her "onesided" love, just throw herself at him to try and get closer, but MC is one of those massively dense ones to the point that is infuriating, and this last for like 3 volumes out of the 4

thanks for the head up.

Aggregator gang
The man's got rizz and he don't even notice. It's so obvious that women like him. 😩
And the mean gyaru and ikemen don't count, because why would bullies stop bullying just because a boy is handsome?

Users who are viewing this thread