Kono Koi wa Fukami-kun no Plan ni wa Nai - Vol. 2 Ch. 19

Group Leader
@sleepyfoxscanlations At this point, I doubt there's big brother can do to redeem himself in my eyes, even less so if he does make a play for Higurashi, be it in earnest or just to tease little brother. I find his narcissist attitude toward women appalling, particularly violating the personal space of a woman you just met by glomping onto her (even though she didn't seem to mind).

If big brother becomes a permanent member of the cast with frequent appearances, I will probably drop the series.

Group Leader
@FredFriendly I get the impression his playboy attributes are meant to be treated as more comedic than you seem to be taking them, but I understand your feelings on the matter. If you do end up dropping the series, I'd be sorry to see you go, as I still love it. In regard to wherever your interests take you next, bon voyage.

Group Leader
@sleepyfoxscanlations Mm, I’ve seen enough of that stuff in manga to tell when someone’s serious about it or not… I’m getting the “annoying wingman” feels from Reiji, like the person who’ll forcefully make Issei admit he’s in love.
For Saeki… Alas, all good things must end. Though I just want best wingboy to get his happy ending.

Dex-chan lover
This is what happens if the bard puts all his points into seduction...

Deadly....

@sleepyfoxscanlations Thank you for the translation, I just have a chance to read this series that I have bookmark before and I am happy my expectation comes true. Yep, the series is great and I am hooked in this series. Thank you for the time to translate this series, thank you.

I really dislike the pretty font of the sparkly brother.. i find it hard to read (it's a personal problem)

But thank you for the translating

Seeing fukami in despair is truly amusing lol .. & i guess ruu chan already accepted him as her owner future partner

Dex-chan lover
If someone was like Nii-san here in my country he would get kicked in the balls

Group Leader
@ClarapVanJava Thanks for reading! I'm glad you started reading this wonderful series.

@kamiita Sorry about the font. I didn't have one that I felt was the proper style for what he was saying, so I did a quick search and chose one of the first ones that I thought were a decent match. It's definitely not the most legible of fonts. I appreciate your input, and if you or anyone else would like to suggest another font for me to use, I'd be glad to consider using it in future releases! Preferably, it would still be in cursive, but perhaps simpler and without the overly fancy capital letters (but still fancy feeling overall). I'd also prefer it to be free for commercial use; although these scanlations aren't commercial, they are in a gray zone.

And Fukami-kun despairing is indeed a fun sight.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope big bro is just trying to be a wingman for his little bro - the other options are just too shitty. Edit: oh yeah, I find that font hard to read too, but useless for suggesting alternatives sorry. I do agree he needs a special fancy font though

Given Akio didn't react to that cliche'd bloody kiss at the start of this story, the no blush robot meh reaction seems about right to me.

Sad about Saeki-san ending, damn :(

Dex-chan lover
On one hand that font is really hard to read, on the other it perfectly convey how annoying it is to deal with him...

@sleepyfoxscanlations
I'm terribly sorry it sounded like I'm complaining, you are doing great and it fits perfectly.. i just dislike it because any fancy font; in my brain it translated as "nonsense" so i tend to skip over it (but i did my best to read everything here so don't worry)

Group Leader
@kamiita Please don't feel like you have to apologize for honest feedback, it's appreciated. Plus, Reiji's sparkly mode kind of is nonsense xD. But I'm glad that you still read it!

Edit: slight rewording.

Dex-chan lover
I already hate the brother.

But well, I guess he's not as sly as Aki paint him, seeing as this is not that kind of manga... so we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread