Kono Koi wa Fukami-kun no Plan ni wa Nai - Vol. 3 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
@FrostAether What??? Cannibalize isn't lewd.... next thing we know, you are going to say something weird like babies don't come from watermelon patches or things like that... right???

Dex-chan lover
We don't celebrate Thanksgiving where I'm from, but I'm thankful for your scans @sleepyfoxscans :)

Btw, was this axed? It does kinda feel a bit rushed, considering Tsukioka-san was introduced in the 1st half of this volume.

Imagine Causally going to France
i know it's a shit hole country but why did he make it like he is riding train to work lmao

@Pontiff_sulyahn Well, when he was younger he ended up in indonesia alone lmfao

@FredFriendly - I went to France (Paris) with a High School group from a different school, one year. I ran into the group from my High School. Twice. Zero coordination between the two groups.

I think tourists in France tend to congregate in just a few areas. Right outside the airport is probably one of them.

How tf is he able to make a passport that quickly? Is this even legit in japan?

Group Leader
@waldo220 If it was axed, it seems like the mangaka was told at least 10 to 11 months or so in advance, since the entire volume is clearly moving toward the ending. I suppose that if it was axed, it would've made sense for the publishers to tell her it was her last volume to wrap it up, but I'm not sure if monthly series have that much lead time. It's my opinion that it wasn't axed, but I have no actual evidence to back that up.

Also, you're among the commenters I'm most thankful for!

Edit:
I was going to mention this to a degree on the final credit page too, but:
Chapter 22 — Establish future plans, while feeling like they're steadily moving forward as they've advanced a school year.
Chapter 23 — Future of the cat cafe club is discussed.
Chapter 24 — Future of the cat cafe club is secured.
Chapter 25 — Wrap up of loose end of Vice PrezDisciplinary guy liking Higurashi. Fukami-kun gets jelly, showing extent of his feelings. Also side ship.
Chapter 26 — Akio-chan gets jelly, showing extent of her feelings.
Chapter 27 — Meet the in-laws, Fukami family version. Resolve some of Fukami-kun's issues with family to a degree (mostly resolved by him changing, really).
Chapter 28 — Meet the in-laws, Higurashi family version part 1. Show Akio-chan's reasons for wanting to be a vet.
Chapter 29 — Meet the in-laws, Higurashi family version part 2. Akio-chan's issues with mom resolved.
Pretty much all loose ends wrapped up now, I think?
Chapter 30 — Slightly dramatic penultimate chapter showing how Fukami-kun has changed.
Chapter 31 — End.

Dex-chan lover
oh sure, lemme just go get my france ticket from my france tree that i got from fucking france

Group Leader
@Prieszt He probably had a passport already, considering he's been overseas before.

@quagzlor Addressed in the chapter by Reiji-san mentioning that they were lucky to snag a seat from a last minute cancellation.

Thanks @sleepyfoxscans !!

I liked how Fukami decided to do something so big on a whim, a big contrast to how the series started.

And yeah, if someone has his paper in order and specially a Japanese passport that is likely the most "powerful" passport in the world the only thing they need to worry about is the money and while they are not millionaires it seems money has never been much of an issue in MC's family.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that was contrived and really weird. Like he just so happened to have a brother that was going to France anyway and they just so happen to be the same city at the same place at the same time.

Also fun fact, the word "Anime" is not Japanese, but French.

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly
Apparently, this year's trend for rom-com manga ending is the "study abroad" trope. I read no less then four in the last two months alone...

Dex-chan lover
And you know it was definitely rushed/chopped with this sort of (toward the) ending 😂

The author didn't even have the time to think through of how big France is? Where the exact destination be to find the FL? How'd the ML know? How can his brother just conveniently go there, supposedly he was to meet with his lady friend in Lyon but apparently FL is in Paris (from the drawing)? And you know how big is Paris? It's a matter of zones! What if she has gone back by the time the ML reach (the overly-general) France? How long does it take to fly there? Any transit or direct flight? How long will that be? I can't imagine how rich the kids in Japan nowadays that they can just conveniently travel continents like that?

Can someone give me income estimations for the middle-middle and upper-middle classes in Japan? (They seem middle class. Or... lower-upper? But I don't see any riches flaunting though.)

Everything is just too convenient LOL.

And studying abroad is becoming the new cliché! Even Oogami-san has the study abroad troupe ending. This is getting silly.

Double-page supporter
kyaaaaaaaah fukami was so cute this chapter i love seeing him get all worked up with his lil blushes uwu
i can't believe they actually reunited that quick lmao but it makes me so happy i don't even mind if it's rushed <3

Users who are viewing this thread