Kono Koi wa Fukami-kun no Plan ni wa Nai - Vol. 3 Ch. 27

Group Leader
@mal2012 Interesting, Korea does seem quite similar to Japan in a multitude of ways, though I don't think either country is particularly fond of that fact(?).

@waldo220 I'm sad too, but yeah, it's better than potentially running for too long and going downhill I guess (at least that's what I tell myself with any shorter series). As far as future scan plans, I'll probably mostly be working through the series that I've totally been hibernating on (like Terror Night), plus joints of course.

@c0c0c0 I think the siblings are both joking and not. Like they know they're not going out yet, but them ending up together is pretty much a foregone conclusion that's obvious to everyone but the leads themselves.

@hitsuzenwatcher He did mumble a denial but he doesn't seem to be denying it too powerfully indeed :3.

Im deeply indebted to you Milord for saving this poor mans soul. The way you translate this masterpiece is magnificent I thank you once again for the hard work, bless me with your glory.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you @sleepyfoxscanlations once again work has been getting in the way of my list of manga to read so I was really to see I had this chapter and one more today that I checked my list. Good luck with the rest of the series.

Dex-chan lover
That was the moment i expected him to be the one to say "rely on me" or "if u need to talk i always be there for you"... of course is cliche but should be hes honest feeling seeing her down after her mom didnt come.
Btw, im not happy with how the festival ended it no feedback...

Users who are viewing this thread