Kono Koi wa Fukami-kun no Plan ni wa Nai - Vol. 3 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
@UnluckyGrape Kids are complicated cause people are complicated. And how you parent matters more for where you are than anything.

Does not spending time with your kid make you a bad parent when you provide everything they need? Does spending time with your kid make you a bad parent if you can't provide for their needs?

And what is right and fair? Are you a bad parent because you spend a lot of time at work? Is that really a fair train of thought?

And everyone had different ideas of what is a good or bad parent. Everyone had a different idea over what should or shouldn't be done.

There were some places I been to where parents showing love and care like in America actually made the kids feel bad cause no other parents did such a thing. But in reverse, if a parent doesn't show affection in a place where parents showing affection is normal, the kids would feel worthless.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapter!!! Can't wait for the last three ones!

I get the matter with the cats, but I can't deny the fact that there was some neglect

Dex-chan lover
He sometimes goes from meddlesome to observer at the worst times... or maybe im too romantic. Like when she it was nothing leaving the train i expected him to pull her hand and ask if she was scared.

Users who are viewing this thread