Kono Koi wa Fukami-kun no Plan ni wa Nai - Vol. 3 Ch. 31

Group Leader
Meh, I enjoyed the series. Good laughs all the way to the end.

In the end, it's nothing too special to me though, just some quality fluff, but there's nothing wrong with that.

Thanks for scanlating.

Dex-chan lover
So Ruu should actually have been called Lou?

That miniscule quip aside, thank you for your hard work in bringing this lovely story to us. XD

Double-page supporter
I'm sad that this is the ending already. I would've liked to see a little but more, or at least have a timeskip epilogue. Oh well...

Thanks for the translation. o7

Thanks for the translations!
Can't say i like this ending but it was a good manga otherwise.

Thank you for the translation!

Once again, the ending makes me sad, I liked this series so I wished it at least shows a timeskip where these two are married while achieving their respective dreams 😭 but aaah, this was an enjoyable read! Thank you so much!!!

Dex-chan lover
of course i had to read this in about 24 hours. such a good series im kinda sad it ended and i didnt even read it as it was ongoing. anyway thanks for bringing the fluff, Fluff King. this really is able to heal you

Dex-chan lover
@sleepyfoxscans It's over T.T Thanks for the scans. I still want more flirting but it is what it is. So happy to have joined you on this journey. :)

Dex-chan lover
Needs an omake or something depicting their college life cause this feels kinda abrupt otherwise i enjoyed it

Users who are viewing this thread