Kono Koi wa Fukami-kun no Plan ni wa Nai - Vol. 3 Ch. 31

Double-page supporter
Well it wasn't everything i was hoping for but it was still cute and the Series was very comfy so yeah the only thing left to say is thx for translating <3

Group Leader
@Rengar Heh, like Vedac said that was pretty a much a confession for these oddballs. But also Fukami-kun telling Akio-chan that he, a rigid planner, ditched all those plans just to chase after and see her was a fairly clear confession, I thought. Not an outright confession, sure, but pretty obvious to anyone other than an oddball like Akio-chan.

@smashman42 Thanks for reading. And right? I feel like I should've seen that coming given her character.

@annyuripa I've said this in various places, but based on how the entire volume (roughly a third of the entire series) is pretty obviously moving toward a conclusion (imo), it seems the mangaka knew she was going to be ending the series for nearly a year before she reached this final chapter. That makes me inclined to think it wasn't axed, and if it was, she had time to plan and execute a different kind of ending had she wanted to.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh it's done :(
Thanks for the TL!
Seriously though, this length is perfect for a 13 episode anime. Maybe someday

@sleepyfoxscanlations I'm prone to shouting "Axe-kun!" pretty often but yeah, this feels way too planned to have been axed compared to the usual last 3-4 chapters of abrupt development when they are axed

@PzArrow holy crap it is just about right for a single season, that'd be awesome!

I wished there was a timeskip where Akio achieved her dream as a vet or is in vet school with Fukami being an accomplished office worker or something, and they enjoy some talks over dinner or beer.

Still, I guess we got a good enough confession from the both of them despite being not direct and each other having it go way above their heads... The comfort they feel right now is enough.

My fangirl heart, meanwhile: ANOTHER BONUS CHAPTER PLEASE LET THEM BE REALLY FLUFFY!!!!11!!!1!!!

Thank you Sleepy Fox Scans team for translating this manga. There was never a moment where I saw the update and go 'eh I'll read it later'; it was always immediate. I enjoyed your ending page with the notes and explanations as well. Hopefully there'll be another fluffy manga to fill this void...

Thanks for the translation!
Yup, the story arranged neatly. Though I almost forgot about this manga completely. I thought it was dropped or something.

Group Leader
@PzArrow Maybe someday indeed... it would be great to see. I'm slowly learning Blender right now, and if I eventually get good enough I'd like to try my hand at doing fluffy 3d anime shorts. If that ever happens, a fan animation of Fukami-kun will probably be at the top of my list.

@ffd1dc Ah, Sleepy Fox consists of just me xD (though I have some joints now, but they're marked as such). Anyway, I'm always happy to hear when people like the ending pages too, it makes me glad I started them.

Also, I would absolutely love a bonus chapter. If anyone ever hears of one, let me know and I'll be on it like crows on Fukami-kun.

@KochengOren Sorry about that ~6 month delay at one point, haha. The final volume came out 3 months after my previous release of the series, and that was right when I ended up taking an unintended 3 month hiatus x.x.

Thank you for translating this until to the end!!!
This is always filled with fluffs ♡

Users who are viewing this thread