Kono Koi wa Fukami-kun no Plan ni wa Nai - Vol. 3 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
That was a bit stupid.. without plot convenience how did he plan to find her in the Big Blue Blob...

Group Leader
@PotatoZero That was kind of the point— Fukami-kun didn't plan, which was entirely unlike him. When he heard his brother was going to France, which was the only idea he had of where Akio-chan was, he just hopped on a plane without thinking. It was indeed a stupid thing to do, and one that he would never have expected himself to do at the start of the series.

Edit: If that post was just to make a reference to a Paradox game, sorry about that...

Supporter
clap clap clap... realization process complete, now what will happen?? and can someone tell me already what he said to her after the meeting with her family ?!?!? "why do you want to stay by my side?" WHAT THAT MORON ANSWERED MUST have made her go to France!!! So I would reaaaaally appreciate it if the author tells us...

@Hacete it's really sad how everything has to end at some point...

Dex-chan lover
@sleepyfoxscanlations Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings 😣
It's just that, I don't keep my hope high for a thing to just end up disappointed.
Keep your Expectations low, you will be less disappointed.
A quote that I adopted.

Dex-chan lover
@sleepyfoxscanlations
For me there's a bit of difference between not planning and not thinking, it just seem to be too big of a jump personally.

And I just want to state how vast France is to show how unlikely he was to find her, and BBB was the thing that came to mind.

I love how wonderfully out of character Fukami was all through the chapter to finally get with the programme (that everyone else had gotten eons ago but anyway). Congratulations to him tho for finally realising, and to the crows for once again succeeding in unintentional matchmaking. Plus it seems that the brother's business was with her granny which gives them some more time.

Thank you for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
ayoooo this was so cute! coming with your brother to France was really such an impulsive decision though HAHAHA oh well, glad it worked out for Fukami-kun in the end. Thank you for this!!! It's sad that there's only one chapter left, but at least we will finally arrive at the manga's conclusion. Can't wait for the last chapter!!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Sleepyfox, thank you for this chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, ngl I was surprised he up and went to France on a whim. That's some major difference in attitude from him from his first appearance.

Group Leader
Accidentally meeting in France without even knowing where in France she went is just way too much of a inconceivable coincidence to be believable even if I put my dunce cap on backwards and upside down. Of course, going to France right before the end of the series is bullshit to begin with and devalues the series as a whole.

Users who are viewing this thread